In love with my best friends brother, the schools player

Why does he have to be so hot? I sighed dreamily.

Oops, let me introduce myself. My name is Karla Warren. My friends call me Kay. I'm 16 and a junior in high school.

I have 2 twin brothers, Kyle and Drew, 18, and a twin sister Kiana. I have light brown hair to my waist and light ocean blue eyes. I'm pretty tall for my age, at 5'9.

Let me just put this out there. My parents are rich but are never home so the four of us live in the big house pretty much alone. At school I'm in the "popular" group.

Now don't judge. I like dresses and skirts, but I love to have mud fights with my brothers. Now that I have introduced myself, let me tell you what's happening.

Currently, I am fangirling over my best friend's brother, Hunter Green. He is in his band practice, with my brothers and two others.  He just looks so handsome with his medium length hair swirling from the fan.

Hunter is 17 and a senior. He is tall at 6'2 and has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He's very well built since he's the school's quarterback. Our team is undefeated with his help.

My best friend Mia is exactly like me in the way we dress to the way we act. We've been best friends since we were little.  She knows about my crush, even wants us to get together, but there's just one problem.

He's a player and is always with a new girl.

As soon as practice ended, I got up to go over to Mia's. We have plans at 6:00 and it's currently 5:50, but she lives across the street so it doesn't matter. 

"I really want to love somebody, I really want to dance the night away. I know..."  My phone started ringing, blasting Mia's ringtone. I answered the phone and didn't get a chance to talk before Mia was asking me questions.

"Where are you? Are you talking to Hunter yet?" Mia asked. I rolled my eyes at her questions.

" I'll be over in a minute. I just have to pack a bag." I taking my time getting to my room just to make her mad.

"Just please hurry up." I told her I would and hung up so I could pack. There really is no reason though, as we wear the same size.

As I was putting the last few things in my bag, Hunter walked into my room. I turned to look at him and my breath hitched at how perfect he looked. He looked around before his eyes landed on me.

"Hey, Drew wants you to text him as soon as you get there. He would have told you but he's busy." He tells me watching my pack the last few things. I nod.

"Thanks. I will."  I finished packing and Hunter out of my room. When Drew is "busy", it always means he's hooking up with some girl. I climbed out my window not really wanted to walk by his room.

I checked my phone, and seeing it was 6:05, I started over to her house. Mia had her head out her window giving me a glare.

"What took you so long? You know I hate waiting!" I laugh at how mad she got, it was only five minutes. I walked into her house and headed to her room.

As I walked into her room, she jumped on me screaming, "I have plan!" over and over.

"What's your plan?" I questioned her. She is always coming up with new plans that never work.

"I can't tell you but it will get you and Hunter together." She excitedly explained to me.

"I told you already I don't want to date him." I lied. I'm so awful at lying. She looked at me telling me what I already knew.

"Bullshit. Every time you talk to him you stutter and can't talk. Then when he leaves you get this dreamy look on your face." She told me.

"Okay fine. Let's just watch movies tonight. We can invite the band." She nodded and texted Hunter to invite them all. I decided not to send that text to Drew, knowing he's going to be over here anyways.

When she left, I got together everything we needed. I set out blankets, quilts, and pillows. I started some popcorn and set out candy and drinks. After I finished, I left to freshen up. I want to look good for Hunter.

Everybody arrived so there were seven of us. Mia, Hunter, Drew, Kyle, Jake, James, and me.

Mia was the one who picked who sat by who so I ended up sitting next to Hunter. We were sitting on the floor leaning against the couch.  She put on The Hunger Games, which I had already seen.

I looked up at Hunter from the corner of my eye. He was staring intently at the screen and my stomach turned into knots when he looked at me. We sat there staring at each other for a minute before he turned back to the movie.

I blushed, grateful for the dark hiding it. Hunter moved his arm so it was on the couch around my shoulder. My stomach got butterflies at the thought that maybe, just maybe he liked me back.

My eyelids started drooping and before I knew it, I fell asleep leaning against Hunter.