Chapter 12

My eyes stung with tears that were threatening to fall.

I should have known this would happen. I slammed the door shut and ran. Finally I made it to the bathroom.

I locked the door and finally let the tears fall. I was in love with a player that would never change.

Inside the room was Hunter and Stacy(Justin's little sister) hooking up. Images of them together flashed in my sight.

There was a loud knock that brought me out of my thoughts.

I whipped the tears away and got up. I opened the door to find Hunter. He looked at me and started laughing.

I could tell he was drunk by his bloodshot eyes.

"You thought I would fall for you? You are such an idiot. I am Hunter Green! Master player! I can get any girl I want. I'm not going to stop for the nerd! Besides, I finally got you in bed. I now get my 200 bucks! That's all I wanted. Now go away." He said before he once again laughed in my face and walked away.

I was now sobbing and I knew my make up was a mess. I quickly sent a text to Jake and called a cab. I was leaving for home tonight.

I walked outside to the cab waiting. I got in, told him the address and we left.

As soon as I got to the house I ran up the stairs. I stuff inside my suitcase. I don't know why but when I was about to leave I wrote a note to Hunter and left it on the door.

I walked out the house to the cab that was waiting. I told him the address. I wanted to be home and I wanted it now.

* * *

I woke up to the cab driver shaking me awake. I payed him, and got out to grab my bags. I walked into the house to see my mom and Drew watching TV on the couch and Kyle and my dad playing chess on the table.

Drew looked up and saw me and ran over to hug me.

"I missed you so much! It was so boring without you. Wait. Why are you home? You weren't supposed to be home until Sunday. It's Tuesday." He said looking confused.

"Hunter and I broke. We both thought it would be good since he is going to college and I will still be in high school. We both agreed to act like it never happened and act like we never knew each other. Now I am going to go upstairs an sleep. I am tired." I said before I ran up the stairs and up into my room.

I dropped my stuff and lept into the bed. I thought about what would happen and then fell into a dreamless sleep.

* * * *

Hunter's P.O.V. at the store.

I was looking at the sales waiting for Kay when I heard a scream. I turned around to see the girl working there with blood dripping down from her nose and Kay with a smug look on her face.

"What is going on?!" I yelled. I was mad at Kay for punching somebody but then I wasn't. I was kind of proud.

" This is Justin's little sister. I am leaving and don't even think about following me." She said before she left the store.

I turned around to help the girl. I couldn't help but compare her to Kay. She was cute in a kid way. Kay was beautiful in a woman way.

"I'm Hunter. Sorry about her. She must still be a little mad about what happened." I said.

"I'm Stacy. It's ok. She has a right." She said shyly.

I ended up taking her to a dinner to make up for Kay's actions. We were now about to leave so we could each go get ready for the party tonight. I was going to take Kay to it to suprise her.

"I need to leave. I have to talk to Kay. I'll see you there though." I said.

"No! She is probably still mad. How about you can get ready at my house? I live alone but I have some of Justin's stuff. You can borrow that." She said. I really didn't want to but she had a point. I nodded in agreement. I looked at my watch to see it was only 4. We still had about 4 more hours till the party.

"Since it is still early, we can just watch a movie." She said. I nodded my head once again.

We soon got to her house which was huge. Not like my house though. We walked in and put in 21 jump street.

I fell asleep before long. I woke up to the sound of an alarm. I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:00! I was asleep for like four hours!

I got up from the couch to see Stacy getting ready.

"Hey. I just let you sleep so I could get ready. I am almost ready. I picked out your outfit, it's on the bed. Get changed and meet me outside so we can leave." She said before she got up and left.

I looked at the outfit and cringed. It was the same outfit that Justin wore the night he showed up at the party to find Kay.

Kay.

I haven't talked to her since she left! She will be sooo pissed. I changed and walked out the door to find Stacy int he car. I got in and we went tot he party.

* * * *

When we got to the party it was in full swing. We walked up to the door and went inside.

"Do you want a drink?" Stacy asked me. I didn't want to drink so I could drive home.

"Just a water. She left and came back with a couple of waters. I drank the water and realized how thirsty I was. After my second water everything went fuzzy.

* * * *

I woke up on a random bed with my arm wrapped around somebody. I turned and saw Stacy. I moved to get up but a headache stopped me. I don't remember a thing from last night. I got up and got dressed.

I mentally kicked myself for sleeping with somebody that wasn't Kay.

I left and called a cab. As I was walked up to the door, I saw a note ont he door. I got curious and went to read it.

Dear Hunter,

I am writing this to tell you I am leaving. When you get back we can act like this night never happened, like we never even knew each other if you want. Never mind. I know that's what you want, you made it clear today. It hurt to know you dated me for a bet. But I know that one day I will find somebody that loves me the way I loved you. I wont tell my family about what happened if you don't try to talk to me. I just want one thing. Go to college, and live the life you want to. Live your life to the fullest, chase your dreams. Stacy isn't that bad and I know she would be better for you than I ever would. Thank you for taking me to this house. It is gorgeous. I will always love you, you were my first love. Have a wonderful life please. For me.

Love you always,

Karla.

'Fuck' I muttered to myself. I am in big trouble. But she won't even want to talk to me. I turned around and punched the wall. I was going home to get my Kay back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I tried to update as fast as I could. I'm sorry it's so short! I just wanted to update.

Hope you liked it! I will once again try to update soon.

~vote

~comment

~share

~stormey<3