12 | Blank Wall

Katya's POV
I stare at Trixie for what feels like forever, waiting for her to respond.
"I'm sorry-" I gasp, breaking the silence and making her jump somewhat.
"No- Don't apologize, it's my fault I just-" She begins, I want to feel relieved but at the same time I don't understand what the problem is... Trixie takes a long breath.
"The last time someone said that to me- it was a lie... I just don't know if I can trust those words anymore" She says, I sigh and take her hands in mine.
"How can I show you that you can trust them? That you can trust me?" I ask, She looks at me hesitantly and back at the ground, thinking for a moment.
"You already have, I know you're nothing like Naomi..." She says, I smile a little and she takes a step closer.
"I love you too" She whispers, I put my hand against her cheek and pull her close to me. I kiss her and she wraps her arms around me tightly.
-later-
I plop onto my bed and pull out my phone.

Hey baby, how's everything at home? - K

fine ig,, dad didn't remember anything and mom kept fussing over me - T

Aw that's nice :)) - K

yeah,, my rooms been cleaned up, probably by my mom, i wish I had my guitar - T

Ugh I'm so sorry. I love you gorgeous <3 - K

I love you too Kats,, night <3 - T

At least she's okay, I'll see her tomorrow morning although I'm not sure I can wait that long, I'm so worried about her...
But at the same time I'm on top of the world. She loves me, she trusts me.
The truth is I'm terrified of what might happen... what if she realizes it's a mistake? Or that she doesn't love me?
I shouldn't waste my time worrying about all that though, I should just enjoy myself with her - We have that party to look forward to tomorrow.

I grab my carton if cigarettes and climb out of the window and into the roof, sitting against the wall.
I light up the cigarette and inhale deeply, leaning my head back as I exhale. I start to think back on today and everything that happened... I told her I love her and she said it back... What does this mean for us?
My phone buzzes against my leg startling me slightly, I pull it out to see a text from Trixie.

Can't decide what to wear - T
Whatever you go with I know you're gonna look flawless - K
Ahh stop it - T
I mean it Trix, you're gorgeous. Now get some sleep fool - K
Thanks Katya <3 night (again) - T

I smile and put my phone down, maybe I should take my own advice, it's getting late.
I have the last couple drags of the cigarette and stub it out, climbing back into my room without bothering to spray the scent away.

Trixie's POV
Katya's online symbol disappears and I sigh, looking back up at my closet full of pink dresses, I should get to bed really.
I flop onto my bed and sigh up at the ceiling, covered in pink glowing stars. I pull the covers over my legs and curl up onto my side, forcing my eyes shut and trying to slow my chaotic mind.

I try to shove all thoughts to the side and picture a blank wall, something boring so I fall asleep quicky - Except I can't, Katya is leaning against it, smiling and smoking a cigarette like usual, I try to shove that away too but her gorgeous face is stuck in my mind.
I remember kissing her, letting her touch my body in places even I won't.
Trusting her is easy, pleasant even. I feel so secure with her, I know she won't hurt me.

sorry for the short part!! I had loads more written but wattpad glitched and I lost it all :(( for compensation I'm uploading two chapters at once!