Under the cherry blossom

Bathed in the bright rays of the warm sun, her bright h/c hair shimmered, her perfect s/c skin glimmering. Gorgeous e/c eyes tracing deeply into the words, printed on the pages of the book she held in her soft, caring hands. 

He saw her when he was at the park, in the early hours of morning. The sun was beginning to come up, blanketing the pretty green land with its light,

His bright blue colorful eyes traced the peaceful park, before they landed on the beautiful girl, sitting below the cherry blossom in the middle of the park.

His thin lips parted, his mouth becoming agape, staring at the beautiful girl in awe... He felt his gray cheeks heat up, a red blush spread across them but...
he couldn't look away from her.. 

He felt his heartbeat begin to quicken,

Ba-bump, Ba-bump, Ba-bump...

It pounded through his being,
Butterflies fluttering gracefully in his stomach,  it was a strange feeling.. but.. he oddly liked it..

The wind than blew by; the beautiful girl's hair was  gently picked up by it, before it let go of her hair, gorgeously falling back into place
The beautiful girl perked up, moving a stray lock of her hair from her prepossessing features,
Than... Her gorgeous orbs landed upon the young mugman.

His orbs shrunk, his blush darkening at her enchanting gaze...
His soul, lost within the beauty of her captivating eyes,

How beautiful they were,
He could, stare into them forever,
Their beauty, never dulling in his eyes,

The young mugman, and the beautiful girl continued to gaze at one another... taking in how each other's features, like they were the only two in the universe.

Yet, His brother's voice was heard from afar, calling the young Mugman, shattering the tender trance between him and the beautiful girl.

He glanced behind him, seeing the familiar form of his brother from afar, awaiting for him to come.

He felt himself frown, looking back over at the beautiful girl, who had glanced over at his brother, then met with his sky blue eyes once more.

He shyly, and slowly waved at the beautiful girl,
A small, yet big, shy smile on his chiseled, grey, features,
"H-hi." His soft, perfect alluring voice stuttered out,
Before he politely left, returning to his brother's side.

The beautiful girl watched him leave,
a soft smile coming to her pink lips,
"Mugman..." she tested his name with her gentle, pretty voice.

The beautiful girl then heard her name called by one of her friend's, soft, adorable voice.

She looked up, seeing her friend come up to her, a light blush across her pale features, as she gently sat next to the beautiful girl, talking about a young, yet handsome demon that flirted with her today.

The beautiful girl giggled quietly at her friend named after a flower, looked up at the sky, reminded of the cute mug she met today.

She wished, to see him again.