First year

Another day, another day of suffering -cough- I mean school. 

It's Monday morning and I lazily try and get out of bed and drag myself and go look in the mirror, thinking I should wash my face..........I look like an orange and green boiled potato that got fried, also very oily. why am I like this, anyway I washed my face and brushed through my stupid hair I had to get out the door In like 10 minutes. Thank  god I look better after washing my cash, I was never good with make so I'm pretty much stuck like this. I can't even cover a pimple. I had to go change too. My school has a uniform which is kinda stupid and the girls hav to wear skirts but I'm not one to wear anything above my calf sooo leggings.  OH! I should probably Introduce my self, I'm Amaya,Mia for short!I'm 14 and attend Saemond high school. I'm a first year. Our school also has many AP classes every students call them majors because it feels like college. I'm a psychology Student. But anyway there's one thing you should know, there's a group of people. Called the "Royals" first, Elizabeth, the princess.  The boys would kill for her. Second is the 2 stars, brighter than the sun, and hotter than lave, their siblings that everyone obsesses over.  And then there's the trio, the ultimate kings of our school. The heartthrobs. In total there is 6 royals, The most gorgeous and smartest of our prestigious school. Together they are the student council. There should be 7. There will be a vote and with the royals consent who will join their ranks?

introduce introduce