It's a good news

Annika was glowing. Taking a bath, wearing her favourite yellow tank top and denim, she saw her husband dearest getting ready in his usual tuxedo, coordinating with his wife dearest. Annika moved towards the dressing table, pushed Shivaay who was setting his hair and started blow drying her hair. Shivaay became grumpy and asked her why she pushed him. Annika glared him and continued doing what she was doing, not even once payed heed what Shivaay was saying. After a while adoring his beautiful wife Shivaay moved towards her and back hugged her, caging her between his arms, kissed her shoulder. Annika signed and turned while encircling her arms around his neck, kissing his cheeks. She knew what Shivaay wanted, he was desperate in need of a conversation. Annika took his arm and sat on the couch resting her head upon his shoulder. Shivaay wrapped his one hand around her shoulder and one he kept on his baby's home. "Thank you Annika" Shivaay slowly muttered in her ears. She remained silent, a tear escaped from eyes.

Shivaay saw it, and panicked "Annika are you okay? Why are you crying? Is everything fine? Is it paining ? Are you not happy Annika? Should I call the doctors? What happened? Why are you not responding? Annika? Anni?" He said in a breath. Poor Annika looked at him in disbelief. Shivaay again exclaimed "Annika we can reconsider this." Annika glared him this time this was a ferocious one. " I happy Shivaay,more than you can imagine. Thank you for everything." Shivaay smiled and Annika chuckled. "Aren't my babies hungry" Shivaay said in the cutest tone possible. "Your big baby is very hungry" Annika replied.

Shivaay and Annika came downstairs to have breakfast. Annika saw Gauri and Bhavya arranging the table so she goes to them. Passing a warm smiling to her Pinky ma Annika started helping RiVya to which Shivaay glared her from the corner of his eyes. Ignoring Shivaay Annika continued what she was doing. After doing so she moved and sat next to SSO. "You shouldn't work in this condition Annika" SSO muttered, "What condition? I am not sick Shiv" she replies smiling. Shivaay inevitably smiled.
"Bhabhi why are you not eating aloo Puri huh" Rudy asked his Bhabhi. "Rudra not in mood" she replied. Everybody present was stunned. They thought either they were day dreaming or someone else was there instead of Annika. "Annika puttar are you sick?" Asked concerned dadi. "O my mata! Anniiika you saying no to aloo purees" exclaimed Pinky. Shivaay understood what is happening to Annika. He looked into Annika's eyes asking for permission, Annika nodded her head. "Listen listen" SSO shouted as everyone was asking about Annika's health. "Haan billu bol" dadi asked everyone to pay their attention towards Shivaay. As everyone was all ears to SSO. He now was shy and searching for words. "Actually I have to tell you all that, aa, hmm, actually Annika , I mean, me and Annika are, are expecting" Pheewww he finally said it. Annika blushed. Silence prevailed. Om broke the ice " You what? I mean is it true" "YES" Shivaay confirms. Pinky screams on top of her voice and rejoiced. Rudra by this time was on the table and where as Rivya quickly came and congratulated Annika. Dadi was now having tears of happiness. She quickly went to Annika and kissed her forehead. Daadi removed one pair of her antique gold bangles and gave it to Annika. Pinky taking baby steps moved towards her. She kissed her palm and caressed her cheeks and head blessing her with all the happiness. Om side hugged SSO and gave him a million dollar smile. Everybody was celebrating this news in their own way. Shivaay rejoiced seeing everyone so happy and thanked Annika for providing this much amount of happiness. Annika was surrounded by so many people. Everybody one by one came and introduced themselves to the upcoming new member of the family. Annika being a mute spectator was just living that moment. A middle class, orphan girl, who fought the society, always craved for love was now witnessing how her family was craving for her attention. She has so many people to love, to call them family, her family.
She just smiled caressing her stomach and thanking that little creation of god who was growing inside her.

Thanks for reading.💞