Caught me red handed 😳

"Chapter 1"

|Part 10|

Tyson, and *April

Tyson'S POV

"So as y'all know your boy was getting some ass yesterday I mean this girl sucked me up better than my ex... Pause naw she wasn't that good but yeah I was happy. Me and April have been broken up for a year now and after the break up I wasn't really in the mood for a relationships. When broke up I was still me chilling, working and going to school not really sweating the break up. Man y'all let me stop capping your boy was sad I still love April but it's whatever that's not what I wanted to tell y'all but let's recap from last night.

"So as y'all know she bent over I teased her and she said in the most sexiest tone to stop playing mami wanted Tyson to beat beat it no Chris brown no sean Kingston. I was going brazy ofc not crazy but brazy in that pussy and is so wett and warm. I wanted cum inside her so and but naw I hold it in. I was in that pussy and she throw that ass back more and more nevertheless she started twerking I began to smack that ass she screamed DADDY! At the top of her lungs. I was hitting every spot in that wett pussy of hers and then I heard a car outside a loud one. Now my ex April drives one of them loud ass trucks she got a nice one too but it couldn't have been her I thought not waiting to pull out. So I kept stroking in her pussy and she screamed DADDY! Loud asf and I pulled that weave tight  asf thought it was finna rip out of her scalp but it didn't. She had that bitch glued down to the mother fucking God's. Y'all I heard my phone rang and it wasn't my regluar ringtone which is NLE choppa Shotta flow it was My ex from Rae sremmund but I ignored it. FUCK I FORGOT APRIL IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMING TO GET HER SHIT AND GIVE ME MY SHIT!! I shouted in my head as I was pounding inside her pussy. I was mad because I didn't wanna pull out bro damn but I had too as soon as I heard keys opening my damn door and there she was with her mouth wide open and a box with my name acroos it that said Tyson's shit she so petty."

April's POV

"So I'm on my way to my ex house you know Tyson. As I'm pulling up with my Lil baby on featuring Drake Indeed. I just knew Tyson heard my loud ass truck normally he'd open the door but nothing. So I sat in my car facetiming him atleast three times no answer. So I waited for a little bit for a call back or a text saying the door open come in nothing. So I got out my car, opened my truck grabbed the box that had Tyson's shit, locked my shit back and opened the damn door with my key gotta give this nigga back his key too. Only to see this light skin ass nigga fucking a random bitch. No lie I wasn't shocked but I was shocked because I didn't expect to open the door and see this. I saw him pull out her shit and I almost throw up. I said I'm here where my shit at. He said I'll get it as he put on his boxer's so I sat on the other couch and this bitch put on one of his shirts and was eyeing me down. I'm not the type to fight my ex's hook ups but staring is rude so I just ignored her. But her stares wouldn't stop so I hit her gave her something to stare out. I lifted up my boobs to make sure they was straight in my bra and juggled them a little with my bra. I put on some pink glossy lip gloss and a little mascara. Didn't need too but she stop staring. Finally Tyson came with my shit a box off my stuff with a label on it that said April's shit he so petty. I handed him his shit and I told him to watch his back. He said why you jealous and I said no I seen that hoe before just listen. It was true y'all so Tyson had cheated on me with an Instagram model I'll show y'all picture but yeah. I went to get checked and this nigga gave me trichomonas. Nasty I know. But I cheated too and the guy I cheated on him with is that girl's boyfriend well was. But when he got checked because she was also messing around she gave him chlamydia. Me and dude wasn't together well I called everything off basically around the tike he caught Chlamydia. After Tyson gave me trichomonas ole dude also caught it. After I was done taking the medicine I had to cut ties with side and after that he told me ole girl gave him chlamydia. So I was chlamydia free. After Tyson was done taking the medicine he went back to his old ways and we just decided not to be with each other. I had to say all that because y'all was probably wondering why I said he for him to watch his back. I don't know if this girl still has chlamydia but I know she gets around. That's why me and Tyson aren't together. Now to answer you guys question if you guys are questioning this Tyson was the one who cheated on me first. It all started after 3 months of our relationship. He had a history of cheating but I thought I could change him. I couldn't so I thought why not hurt him back. So that's the story."

"This is the Instagram model he cheated on with and this is the guy I cheated on with who is alo ole girls ex".

"That's the Instagram model that he cheated on me with her name is Meghan" (NOT REAL)

"That's the guy I cheated on him with his name is Vince". (NOT REAL)

"Like I'm not fine enough well he's lost"

"See y'all later with an update on my auditions".

Tyson's POV

"After April left I became depressed she smelled like pink dove soap with a lilttle chanel perfume like ohh my gosh what the fuck am I doing I ssid to myself. Y'all I told Tay to leave a light skin nigga was in his feelings fr."

"Well it's only 2:35 so I guess I'm gonna shower and take a little nap before six. Have clients coming in around that time well one comes in at six and the other is coming at six forty five. My third client is coming in at seven twenty and the other is coming at seven forty five. That's my day y'all. I'll check y'all later."

"See y'all soon"