Okay, Besnik...Let's asses this. The man you're deeply and truly in love with, whom you have not seen for six months, just walked away from you when you offered to spend "quality time" with him, claiming to be tired. But then, when Jas invites him to a group thing, he's wide awake and ready to go...Conclusion: this isn't good.

Solution: Ask?

I know not to beat around a bush, it could have a wasp nest if your not careful and it'll do nothing more than blow up in ones face.

Maybe he's still nervous about all this? It was true. Genie was obviously still deeply in love with me, I could still see it in his eyes, but he didn't know how to act around me... Why would he be nervous around me? The man flippin' kissed ME back six months ago!

I ran a hand through my hair frustrated-ly, another nervous habit of mine. We soon got to the dinning room in no time. As we walked into the dinning room, we were greeted with the sight of a long dining table with the Sultan sitting at the head.

When the Sultan saw Genie, he jumped out of his chair and shook his hand enthusiastically. "Glad to have you back, Genie!" Genie flashed his award winning smile. "It's good to be back! Now, everyone sit down! I'm gonna make dinner for ya!" We all sat down in our typical order; Sultan at the head, Aladdin, Jasmine, then me at the other end.

I put my elbow on the table and put my chin in my hand. I know it's not perfect table manners. But I never cared for them to began with. Genie got in front of us (via Japanese sake house) and poofed himself into a chef's hat and neckerchief.

"Okay! Prepare yourselves for a real culinary treat!" He took out two knives and held them in one hand. He then through a carrot into the air and chopped it up lightning quick, using the stereotypical karate saying.

"Hiiiiiiiya!"

He reaped the process twice more, causing both the Sultan and me to laugh. What can I say? I just can't stay mad at the guy when he is obviously enjoying himself so much.

Not only that, but I had reassured myself so... I think I'll be ok. Suddenly there was a sickening slicing sound. Genie had just cut off his own hand. "Whoopsie..." he mumbled as the hand flopped itself in front of the Sultan.

I just looked at it for a minute, in uncertainty, not knowing whether to panic or not...that is until it started tap dancing. I slapped my hand to my mouth and giggled like a maniac. The Sultan laughed widely. "Most amusing!" he exclaimed.

"Ahem...amusing..." Genie commented as he got behind his bowing hand. "Right...'scues me while I..." He grabbed his and screwed it back onto his arm while finishing his sentence. "...pull myself together."

I let out a small chuckle and took a bite of my food. I then paused and looked at Genie. "Wow...this is great!" I exclaimed. "You're a good cook, Genie." The sultan then picked up his fork and motioned with it as he spoke. "Now, to business. Aladdin, you have proven to be a man of strong moral character..." Aladdin shot us his cheesy "heroic" smile.

I could rolled my eyes.

"...That is why I have decided," the Sultan continued, "to make you my new Royal Vizier." Aladdin's fork stopped midway to his mouth and he looked up, shocked. "Me? Really?"

Jasmine was absolutely beaming with pride. "Isn't it wonderful?' Genie poofed next to Aladdin in a pink tuxedo and top hat. "Wow! Royal Vizier!" He then poofed Aladdin into a black evening tux and gelled his hair back. Genie handed Aladdin an Oscar-esque looking trophy and shook his hand vigorously, causing the hair to fall out of place.

"Aladdin would like to thank the Academy for this great honor!" He then poofed himself into a New York street vendor. "You want 'em, we got 'em: Royal Vizier T-shirts!" Then he changed into an Elizabethan Harold and blew a trumpet. "All hail Aladdin! The Royal Vizier!"