The Lamp

"Infidels!" the Cave's voice called out. My heart jumped into my throat. I was shocked. "You have touched the forbidden treasure. Now you will never again see the light of day!"

Fire burst out of the place where the golden statue once stood. I was pulled out of my shock by a sudden push on the back of my legs. I fell back onto Carpet. I sat up quickly in time to see Aladdin falling towards me. Carpet caught him. I was sitting on my knees, and fisted Carpet, desperately trying to hold on.

"Please don't let us die. Please don't let us die." I started repeating quietly to myself over and over. "Abu!" I scream, seeing him down there stuck. We swooped down and I watched as Aladdin sweep up Abu from the exploding lava river. "Whoa! Carpet let's move!" I heard Aladdin say.

As we kept flying and dodging falling debris, "Oh God!" I screamed, trying to let all my fear out through my throat. It didn't work.

"Abu! This is no time to panic!" I looked in front of us and saw it: the large brick wall. "Start panicking..." I finished. We all let out screams as we started loop-de-looping and all sorts of other stunts. We entered the first room we came in. I heard the Cave start to growl and I knew it was closing in on us. We flew upwards and were almost at the top. That is, until a large bolder crashed down on Carpet. It me flying onto a nearby 'island' of rock.

I screamed as we crashed. I was dazed, but I still had enough consciousness to see. I was officially scared now, and I was fading fast. I knew that I would not be able to stay conscious for much longer. The last thing I remember seeing before my world went black was Carpet flying towards us with an unconscious Aladdin. Before I was completely gone, I managed to let out one sentence. "Please don't die on me, guys."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Abu who hugged me. He then jumped off my shoulder and went over to try and wake up Aladdin. I slowly rose to my feet and started looking around. It was really nothing but a big, black hole. I walked over to Aladdin, We then heard Aladdin groan as Carpet lifted him up.

I kneeled on Aladdin's right. "Oh, my head." He groaned as he came to. "Pretty bad fall you took." I said. Aladdin didn't reply. He just shook himself awake. He looked up at the ceiling. My eyes followed and I sighed.

"We're trapped." Aladdin said, disbelieving it. "Yep." I said. Aladdin's aura turned angry and he shook his fist at the place where the entrance once was. "That two faced son-of-a-jackal!"

I put my hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him. It seemed to work because he took a deep breath. "Whoever he was, he's long gone with that lamp."

"Aha!" Abu jumped in front of us and with a dramatic flair, pulled out the lamp. "Wow..." I said to myself. Aladdin laughed lightly at Abu's antics. "Why you hairy little thief!" Aladdin took the lamp from Abu and held it up for me to see. I scooted closer and leaned into it.

"Looks like such a beat-up, worthless piece of junk." I shot a glare to Aladdin at that statement, it was a beautiful lamp to me."Hey, I think there's something written here, but it's hard to make out." Aladdin started rubbing the lamp and I got as close to it as I could.

Suddenly, the lamp started shaking uncontrollably and glowing. Then sparks, fireworks and smoke started leaking out of it. A firework buzzed right next to my head. I let out a yelp and I ran behind the rock. Aladdin just looked on, dumbstruck. After a few seconds more of fireworks and smoke, we heard a scream as a figure started rising up with the smoke. It was big. It was blue. It looked to be a person.

"OI!" The blue man said as he cracked his neck, coming into full materialization. He stretched and looked down at Aladdin. "Ten-thousand years will give ya such a crick in the neck!" He then picked up Aladdin and hung him on an invisible peg to the wall. "Hang on a second." He then proceeded to take his head off and spun it around, yelling as he did so.