49 : Final Chapter

Upon the arrival of everyone, the solemn mood was evident, emitted from their group. "Where is she?" Jingwei ran to Master Zhong clinging onto his robes, "I don't feel her."

Master hung his head towards the floor, saying nothing. Jingwei pushed through the group. Chen silently carried Kuan-Yin body in his arms, his eyes were soulless. Jingwei rushed to Kuan-Yin but was taken back when Chen aggressively growl at her. Jingwei looked back at Master Zhong and Jiangsu, "What happened?" Malice was laced in her word.

Both of them looked away ashamed. Jingwei walked towards the two grown men, "Let me ask again if you couldn't hear me, " Standing in front of them, grabbing and pulling their faces to look at her, "What happened?"

Master Zhong pursed his lips, "She used it."

Jingwei trembled, "She used it?"

Master nodded, "She used it on the entire group," Taking a sharp breath, "I couldn't stop her "

The godfather walked over to the group, he clenched his fist. Master confirmed his answer. Kuan-Yin was officially gone, extinguishing the light of the people she cared about.

Kuan-Bai walked to the group, a magnitude of emotions were written on his face."What did my sister use? I think everyone here needs to know!"

Jiangsu looked at Kuan-Bai, looking at Master Zhong and Jingwei who gave the approval. "Kuan-Yin, as you all know, is part of the Lian Clan, every member at birth is granted a power, which takes form as flowers." Jiangsu cleared his throat, "Coincidentally, she was granted a red spider lily which gave her the ability to revive a person who had recently died, however, at the cost of her lifespan."

Everyone was digesting the new information as Jiangsu provided to them, "But, that makes no sense that sort of ability shouldn't be possible." Yan Yu spoke up but immediately cough, immediately he used his medicine to help him breathe properly.

Jiangsu cleared his throat, "There was another side effect from using that ability, "

Yan Yu questioned, "What?"

Jingwei sighed heavily, "Jiangsu can't you just be straightforward!" Jingwei took the attention of everyone in the room, "Basically, whenever she uses the ability she can revive anyone who has recently died but if that person has a higher cultivation level than she does it takes a lot more of her lifespan than someone who is about the same or under her cultivation level."

Chen clenched his fist, "I'm the reason why she died."

Kuan-Bai charged up to him and pinned to the wall.

Jiangsu bonked Kuan-Bai on the head to avoid any more deaths, sighing with exhaustion, "Can't the both of you stop with each other and listen!" Jiangsu scold both men who were both seething in anger. "Master Zhong I will have to ask you to get the preserving mid-life ice coffin?"

Master Zhong nodded and left to retrieve the item that was required. Everyone stayed silent but remained in the room. "Everyone must have been tired! Please retire to your rooms and we will resolve this situation!" Jiangsu tried to liven up the atmosphere by distracting the attention of the deceased Kuan-Yin. Leaving behind Jingwei, Jiangsu and Chen who was carrying Kuan-Yin.

Master Zhong returned back to the group. He forced Yin'er out of Chen's arms, placing her in the coffin. All three of them nodded and rushed off with the coffin. "What's going on?" Chen questioned holding on Yin'er desperately.

All three of them silently continued to their destination, underground. A moonstone pedestal similar to where the Everlasting Black Memory Guzheng. It was was in the centre of the room with water surrounding the pedestal as water poured in through the wall. The sloshing and splashing of the waterfall heard throughout the room. The room was illuminated by the high concentration of qi flowing in the room from the water that was pouring into the underground room.