thirteen.

Rosé was getting her things to go home. Lisa was taking a shower and didn't know Rosé was leaving. The blonde went downstairs and saw little Leo, he wanted to play with her, and she noticed so she played with him for what she had thought were some seconds but 20 minutes had already passed. Once, Lisa got out of the shower she dressed herself with a strapless crop top, shorts, and black vans. She went out and didn't see Rosé's purse or phone.

"Rosé!" Lisa shouted. She went downstairs and saw her playing with Leo. "Where's your stuff?" Lisa asked going closer to them both.

"I have to go to my apartment. It's already 3 pm and I haven't been there since yesterday, some could've robbed me." Rosé said jokingly.

"Aw, that's a shame. I was hoping you'd stay a little more. Leo is gonna miss you." Lisa said but she was referring to herself.

"I'm gonna miss little Leo too." Rosé took Leo in her arms and showered him with kisses.

"Today's Saturday, y'know." Lisa said looking out the window.

"Yeah. I know."

"Got something to do?" Lisa asked feeling a little nervous.

"Just go check my apartment and my pet." Rosé said petting Leo.

"I didn't know you had a pet."

"Well I do. You can come visit him, maybe Leo will like him." Rosé said kissing Leo's nose.

"Will do." Lisa gulped "Hey, um... I was wondering, would you like to, you know, go to the beach tonight?" She wanted to win Rosé's heart the most romantic way that there is. "Like a little picnic by the beach?" Lisa was playing with her fingers waiting for Rosé's answer but she didn't get one, when she looked back she didn't see Rosé where she was supposed to be, she was leaving already.

"8 pm." Rosé said and left a paper with an address and phone number which Lisa supposed was hers. Rosé closed the door, Taeyang was already there, ready to take her home. Her heart was beating so fast, when she got in the car she closed the door and screamed her lungs out. Taeyang couldn't hear as the back of the car was soundproof. She was now counting down until her date with Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand was jumping and punching everything out of happiness. She couldn't believe Rosé actually accepted. She was ready to be rejected. She kissed Leo, took the feathers out of some pillows from the couch. Punched the boxing bag. Took her meek guns and shot at the targets she had for practice. She went outside and jumped into the pool with her clothes on. Then went out the pool facing the city.

"I AM SO HAPPY! I COULD DIE!" Lisa smiles from ear to ear. "But I don't want to die if Rosé is in this world."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

It was almost 8. Lisa had showered and dressed herself in short shorts and a white crop top strapless. You could see her plain stomach and her abs were really visible. She asked Taeyang if she could go out alone, and he agreed. Lisa didn't notice that it was weird that he accepted, because it's impossible, but she didn't care and went to the address Rosé had given her in a white sports Lamborghini. It led her to the apartments where single rich people usually live.

Rosé 💖

Hey, it's Lisa. I'm out here.
Read 7:56 pm.

Be there in a sec.
Read 7:59pm

As Lisa read that, her heartbeat increased by a hundred. She didn't know if she was presentable or if she looked good enough, or if this was a good idea. Lisa has always been scared of the beach, and the ocean, water in general. She was trying to control her heartbeat and breath so she just relaxed her body and put on Elvis Presley's 'Can't help falling in love with you.' Less than 10 seconds later Rose was exiting the entrance, locating the girl. She saw Lisa in a white sports Lamborghini, she was expecting to see Taeyang and the big black car. Lisa saw Rosé and her beautiful braided hair falling on her right shoulder with an open shoulder white crop top and white short. She looked like a princess out of Disney. Lisa quickly went out of the car and greeted Rosé.

"Over dressed much?" Lisa laughed trying to control her heart.

"Look who's talking." Rosé laughed because they almost had the same outfit.

Lisa laughed and opened the door for her, Rosé bowed and went in and out on her seatbelt. Lisa went to her seat and did the same.

"Didn't know you liked Elvis." Rosé said when she heard that 'CHFILWY' was playing.

"Hell yeah, I do. And if you don't get the fuck out of here." Lisa said jokingly. Rosé laughed and turned up the song.

"What do you mean? This is my favorite." Rosé started singing. Lisa started the engine and sang with Rosé.

About 25 minutes had already passed and the two of them had been jamming to hits like 'Put your head on my shoulder', 'Can't take my eyes off of you', 'I wanna grow old with you', etc. They had finally arrived. Lisa parked and went out to open Rosé's door.

"You know I got hands, right?" Rosé said laughing.

"I don't care. I do what I wanna, when I wanna." Lisa said shrugging and laughed too, closing the door. "Have you eaten?"

"Haven't had appetite." Rosé said shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I hope now you do have some." Lisa said and started walking with Rosé following her lead behind.

"Okay, for real. Where are you taking me?" Rosé asked after walking for 10 minutes.

"Stop asking and just follow." Lisa said for the thousandth time. She took a bandana out of her mini backpack and blindfolded Rosé. "Okay, I want you to leave that on until I say so. I have a little surprise." Rosé nodded. She felt Lisa lift her up and put her in a seat. "This is a mini golf car, don't worry."

After 15 minutes they had arrived to their final destination. It was a private area. Her dad had bought it for her 5th birthday. It was right next to Hobi's area that he also got for his 5th birthday way before Lisa since he is older than her. Lisa took Rosé's hand and guided her. Then she suddenly stopped and let go of Rosé's hand, which made her a bit upset.

"You can take it off." Lisa said bitting her bottom lip hoping Rosé would like it.

Rosé opened her mouth in shock. You could see the stars reflecting on the endless sea in front of her. She loved it. Then she looked down and saw a blanket laying there with some pillows and a basket with food. It looked so romantic, so aesthetic, like something taken out of a movie.

"So... um... do you like it?" Lisa gulped waiting for Rosé's answer.

"I LOVE IT!" Rosé said and jumped up and down, she hugged Lisa, and the latter but her hands around her waist. Well, this escalated quickly. Rosé thought to herself, she liked it more than the surprise.

"I'm glad you like it." Lisa whispered into the blonde's ear, and sent shivers down her body. Rosé felt her legs failing her, but still keeping her up.

Lisa let goes of Rosé and they both look around not knowing what to do or say.