Chapter 1

Hira:Hiroko, You Still Having Nightmares About a Monster?
Hiroko:No, It's True! A Monster Came And Scared Me!
Hira:Ugh!, Just Sleep!
Hiroko:But It's True! A Monster Did Come And Scared Me
Hira:Stop Making Stuff Up!
Hiroko:I'm Not!
Hira:There's No Such Things As Monsters! Goodnight! *Goes To Sleep*
Hiroko:*Whimpering*
*Hiroko Was Too Scared To Sleep*
*What Hiroko Didn't See Was That Hiro Was Watching Through The Window*
Hiro:I Hope That Hiroko Gets Some Sleep.
*Hiro Decided To Help Hiroko Sleep And He Ended Up Falling Asleep On Hiroko's Bed With Hiroko*
*The Door Creaked Open, And a Monster Came Out*
*Three Monsters Came Out*
*One Monster Was For Hiroko (His Name Is Bene), One Monster Was For Hiro (Her Name Is Poppy), And One Monster Was For Hira....... Uh Oh. Hira Doesn't Believed In Monsters. (His Name Is Bendy)*
Bene:*Sneaking* heh heh heh, there she is, the beautiful hiroko diman.
Poppy:*Sneaking As Well* i don't like scaring teenagers, they're more dangerous then children's and adults.
Bendy:*Sneaking As Well* so, what if they're more dangerous then children's and adults, there's no such thing as people not believing in monsters
*Hiro Snores Cutely*
Poppy:*Softly Shrieks* he snored
Bendy:so, that's what those dumb humans do, snore
Bene:*Roars At Hiroko Scary* ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiroko:*Screams*
*Bene Went Back To The Monster World*
Poppy:*Roars* Roar!
Bendy:Weak.
*Hiro Was Still Asleep Since It Was a Weak Roar*
Bendy:*Roars At Hiro And Hira* ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiro:*Screams*
Hira:Pfft, They're Just Guys In Costumes, They're Not Real.
Poppy:We Got a Nonbeliever Here! ABORT! Abort! Abort! Abort! *Runs Back To The Monster World*
Bendy:Grr! *Snatches Hira, Hiroko And Hiro* One of You Three Are Gonna Be Pregnant With Bene And Mine Baby! And I Know One of You Three Are a Boy Who's Name Is Hiro Hamada!
Hiro:*Gulps*
*Bendy Puts Them In a Bag And Returned To The Monster World*

Chapter 1 Ended.

Hira Anderson In Monsters, Inc.