Chapter 12

The next morning, Harry woke up to Hermione shouting at him. "Harry! HARRY! HARRY FUCKING POTTER!"

This woke Harry up almost instantly, Hermione almost never cursed. "What?! I was sleeping!"

"Draco's gone missing!"

"What. Do. You. Mean. Explain."

"Draco wasn't here this morning so we checked the entire castle, with help from the students and teachers left in the other houses, and no one can find him anywhere!"

Harry ran outside the portrait hole and the entire corridor was mass chaos. He sprinted to Headmistress McGonagall's office. "Where's Draco!?"

"Harry, Harry, calm down. We don't know where he is yet. We have Aurors searching for him all over the country. We are doing the best we can to find him. Go. Leave this to the authorities. Talk with other people, about other things. Do that for yourself. I will update you personally when we find out information."

Harry sulked all the way back to the dorms room, where all of the students in his year from all of the houses were awaiting news. "Before you ask, she doesn't know where he is. They are searching the entire country for him."

"Oh Harry" Hermione got up to comfort him but Harry turned around and walked into his dorm.

"Colloportus." Harry locked the door and grabbed his box. One, two, three.... four. He walked into the bathroom and waited until the bleeding slowed. He then washed his arm and wrapped it in fresh bandages.

"Mate, c'mon let me in to talk." Ron Harry didn't want to talk to anyone right now, he just wanted to sleep. So he did.

~~

"There must be a God! My baby has returned to me! Draco has grown so much since I have last seen him!" Harry woke to the mini Narcissa talking. They have him! His parents have kidnapped Draco!

He fiddled with the doll until a note fell off of the bottom. It read:

To whom it may concern,

If you would like to keep a message that has been played, hold your wand approximately 2 inches above the enchanted object, and whisper Abaro Conferton.

~Missy

Harry followed the instructions. Then as soon as he realised how to playback the messages, he ran out of the portrait hole and up to McGonagol's office. "Headmistress! I know where Draco is! His parents have him held captive! And I have proof."

"Well then, let me see it!" She proclaimed eagerly.