Chapter 9 3/4

It had been weeks since Ron's blowout, and Hermione had finally forgiven him for his foolish behavior. Harry had forgiven Ron right away, and Draco was still confused as to why the situation had even occurred.

The golden trio had all awoken early one morning to begin getting ready for the day's Hogsmeade trip. They planned to spend the day together, and Harry planned on listening in on things his friends wanted in the windows. He would secretly go back to Hogsmeade before curfew and buy them as gifts for upcoming holidays.

Harry had the entire day basically planned out by the time he had finished getting dressed. He decided on wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and a windbreaker jacked with an H embroidered on the chest pocket.

When Harry and his friends, Hermiome, Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus all sat down for breakfast, they were unexpectedly joined by a very specific Slytherin.

"Hey Harry! I have a question I need to ask you." Draco was talking to Harry, but looking at Hermione. Harry obliged, they were dating, but they weren't out to anyone besides Ron, Mione, Pansy, and Blaise, who all decided that teasing them was the number one priority.

They walked out of the Great Hall and Draco pinned Harry against the wall. He then kissed Harry on the lips gently. When they pulled away from the long, passionate kiss, they heard someone clear their throat and both boys jumped.

Harry looked over Draco's shoulder and saw Ginny and Luna staring at them, both girls smiling knowingly. "Um, it's most definately what it looks like?" Harry offered with a shrug. Both he and Draco alike could feel their faces heat up.

"Glad you're at least admitting it." Ginny chuckled and grabbed Luna's hand. "We were just about to come out as a couple, care to join us?"

Harry looked at Draco hopefully. And Draco shrugged as if to say 'why not?' Harry beamed. Draco and Harry walked in right after Ginny and Luna. Both couples had interlocked their hands.

Ginny, being the Gryffindor she is, jumped up on the bench of a table, helped Luna up as well, and signalled for us to do the same. "May we have everyone's attention!" She yelled.

Everyone's heads turned from their breakfast meal and to the two couples. "We have an announcement! We are two openly gay couples at this school! Luna and I have been together for two months!" She was smiling extremely wide.

"And Harry and I are in a relationship!" Draco announced. Everyone was clearly in shock and they were all staring at the two couples' interlocked hands.

Ginny signalled a countdown 3... 2... 1... both couples kissed eachother passionately infront of the entire school. They were finally out! What could possibly go wrong? Right?

I know this chapter was really stupid, but it's just a filler chapter. The story felt like there was a hole between chapter 9 and 10 soooooo... here you go! <3