NEW OCs, that i forgot about....

(i made the photo above hope u like it!)
I only have two new OCs k? K!

New OC number 1:

Mar Scar/ Bloody Bubbles

Slender Mans Case file:
Real Name: Asriel (No Last Name)
Split personality's real name: Cassel
Killer name: Mar Scar/ Bloody Bubbles
Case Report: Asriel was taken into a mental institution for the murders of 103 students, wounded 53 females and wounded 23 males but she killed 103 in total, at Brad Lin High. She was taken into custody by the local police, as she was taken into a state of sleep. The teachers say she was bullied and raped five times by the males. Her parents abandoned her at birth at a garbage dump, where workers found her as she was about to be incinerated. Since then she's lived in an orphanage and had no friends or any type of company. The counselors were the only ones she talked to and it is said that Asriel took the counselors as her mother and father. When Asriel went on her kill spree, she hesitated to attack the two counselors who tried to stop her. She stood down and the police took control and put her in a state of rest. Now she is within a mental institution for further investigations/tests. As so they expect her to try an escape so they were well prepared..................but they weren't prepared for......................The Slender Man.....

New OC number 2:

Ski crashy:

Slender Mans Case file:
Real name: Ariel deval
Killer name: ski crashy
Case report: ariel was found in the forbidden forest with a rain cloud over her head. As she walked around the sky seemed to change from sunny to rainy. Apparently scientists have confirmed to the public that she is dangerous and that they created her so that one day when the sun dies she would be their new sun that tests have shown that she can have the sun live longer than it is set to live. Police have followed her into the forbidden forest knowing the risk of death. But not from ariel. Ariel came across a mansion and the police suspected it to be abandoned till they were all killed and ariel was set to be killed till it stated to snow and the killers known as Jeff The Killer and Eyeless Jack were frozen in their attack form. She ran off but The Slender Man caught her. No other reports have been found as everything has been silent......