hes a deamon prince, and my soul mate...WTF

Okay so here is one of my new fav stories I am writing!! I really hope you guys like this!! It’s a daemon angle stuff sooooo let me know what you think!!!!!

Don’t forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

Here we go!!!!

Prologue

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. None of it was…but that doesn’t mean that is isn’t. Something we can’t control, something’s, no matter how hard you fight it, no matter how many times people will tell you it’s impossible, something’s are destiny. And neither heaven not hell can stop it…no matter how much they bitch about it!

Ch1

I thought I was normal, well as normal as any seventeen year old girl can be. I mean I had a mom, no dad; he was never in the picture. I had one half-brother; again that guy was never around either. My mom was never good with holding on to guys, getting them sure, keeping them, not so much. We were fine financially my mom worked as a nurse and we lived in a small house on the outskirts of town but we were happy.  I had a couple of close friends; I liked guys but no boyfriend yet. My GPA was a a little higher than average at an 3.8, to keep my mom happy, but nothing that would make me a genius or a nerd. I didn’t belong with a clique and actually my school was pretty cool, no major class distinctions or anything. I stood at an average 5’6 with slightly tan skin and normal brown eyes. I had long black wavy hair that came down to my waist, my best feature I think. I hated cutting it, I usually let it grow till my mom would complain that it looked ragged and then only cut of a couple of inches. I was all in all average or a little above average but nothing to break a neck over. That was my whole life, average. That is, till Lucifer showed up.

It was a Saturday night. I was over at my friend Celia’s house and we were hanging out watching “ the Village” one of my favorite horror movies of all time! We were eating popcorn and drinking soda when my phone rang and I picked it up

 “OMGeeee Catharine Marie Sharing get your ASS over hear ASAP” screamed my best friend Lacy through the phone.

I could hear Dynamite playing through the background and rolled my eyes.

“Nice to hear from you too Lace.”

“No time for formalities Cat, the best party in the history of parties is officially 10 minutes from your guys house! You need to get hear NOW!” she screamed through the phone so loud I held it away from my ear.

“uhhhhh Lace you know I don’t do parties”

 I had never really liked going to them, I actually avoided them most the time. I just didn’t like all the loud noises and people grinding against me.

“yeah I know but TRUST me when I say you wanna be. I am serious Cat, PLEASE, please , please! Come on It gonna be great!”

I smirked at the exaggeration of it all, but something deep inside me got this warm fuzzy feeling telling me to go, I went with it, my instincts were almost always right.

“uhhhh all right, but only if you don’t try to set me up with some guy.” I said mockingly

“booo your no fun! Fine I won’t, now please, please get your ass over here!”

“address” I asked

 “1562 E Madison, Corona”

“mmk be there in 20 bye!”

 I hung up the phone and looked over at Celia who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Lace, she wants us to go the Part of ALL parties apparently”