#17- dance, baby ! (BL)

braeden's POV:

" hey braeden ! look over there , " cole said, pointing over at a cute guy/girl who kept stealing glances at- me?

oh god, SHE'S/HE'S LOOKING AT ME!

i laughed a little, this party was getting boring. i take one more sip of my drink before starting to walk over to the unknown, yet very attractive girl/guy that was staring at me.

" hey ! " she/he said eagerly.

" hello, " i said, smirking a bit at how excited she/he was.

suddenly, one of my all time favorite songs started to play.

Dance with me, baby
Dance with me, baby
Let's get lost right here

" would you do me the honor of dancing with me ? " i said, bowing like a knight would to a king or queen.

she/he giggled.

" you don't even know         my name, " she/he said, biting her lip intently.

" don't need to , angel " I replied with a wink.

" heh- alright then ! by the way, i'm (y/n)," she/he answered.

(y/n) grabbed my hand, as i pulled her/him towards the center of the room.

Dance with me, baby
Dance with me, baby
Under the chandelier

moving the (h/c) hair away from     (y/n)'s face, i started to put my hand around her/his waist gently.

as we began to dance. everyone started to join, dancing with their partners as well.

" so, i'm guessing you saw me staring, " (y/n) grinned, blushing a deep shade of red.

" yes, yes i did, " i laughed as she/he turned redder and redder every second.

Dance with me, baby
Dance with me, baby
Don't turn me down for him

" i'm sorry, i shouldn't be doing this to you or him, " she/he whispered loud enough for me to hear, looking down.

i cocked an eyebrow, as she/he pulled away. i watched (y/n) run out the door, i just stood there.

What does he have that I can't give to you, girl ?