I - ABOUT HIM

-

-

"Thank you," I smile as I slide my phone into my leather jacket while walking into the building; thanking the two girls who held the door open for me as I did a slight jog up the stairs. I wave to the security guard as I make my way down the hall toward the elevator and press the up button. I step on and press floor 5 so I can make my way to HIS room. I hear laughing as I approach the door to knock, I raise my hand to give to firm knocks as I take a step back wait to get a response. A group of people are walking down the hall way laughing and smiling amongst each other as they look toward me causing me to give a friendly smile in return while I shift my weight to one side. I knock again as the room I'm standing in front of, falls silent. I take a chance and reach for the door knob, twisting it to find it unlocked as I proceed to walk in. I'm greeted by the sounds of a bed squeaking and low dragged out moans.

I turn the corner and see HIM and the bitch he told me not to worry about laying in the bed missionary as he kisses on his neck while the boy looks at me gasping. I don't know if it was from getting caught or pleasure, but at the same time I gasp and feel what feels like a brick being thrown at my body. 

I watch as the boy begins pushing HIM off of him as he turns his head, seeing me  and screaming "Oh shit," hopping up with the covers falling off of him.

It feels like i'm balancing steak knives and I feel my breath shortening. I drop my umbrella turning on my wet boots, rushing out of his room.

"Babe. BABE, BABE!!" I hear HIM scream as he holds the sheet around him with one hand and he reached and grabs my arm with the other one trying to stop me. I stop and look at him as he tries to pull me closer to the room. I look at his eyes as I see guilt glaze over them and I followed the sweat beads on his nose and lip trail down to his neck near the gold chain I brought for him. I snatch my arm away and punch HIM in his throat, while I reach forward snatching the necklace from off of his neck.

I hear some people say "Ooooh" as doors begin to open and he lays on the floor gasping for air as a crowd begins to form watching us. I look up at his door as the boy peaking his head out while everyone looks between us three. I don't say anything. I don't cry. however, i don't stay here. I just walk away with my head held high until I got to the stairwell running down the stairs.

My head began dropping. My tears started to fall as I rushed through the lobby and outside, crashing into someone's chest.

"Bruh what the fuck" I hear someone say as I fall onto the ground getting wet. I look up and see this really tall guy holding his umbrella as he reaches out for my hand. I push his hand out the way saying sorry as I begin running through the rain.
-

Approaching my building I stop running. I can't breathe. I don't want to breathe. I just want this pain to go away. I looked up in the sky feeling the rain hit my skin as the thunder begins rolling through the sky. I start walking up the stairs to my building taking my key card out to get in as I just ignore the stares from everyone sitting in the lobby, walking through the halls and go straight to my room.