17: Epilogue

A/N: Yes he actually is wearing this suit in this part! LOL ~MC💖💕

Alyssa's POV* ( Six months after JJ's and Will's Wedding)

I get ready to walk down the aisle at 17. I'm ready as ever though. I just found out that my best friend was actually dead for three days. I was mad at my brother but I understood. I was closer to her than anybody. I promised her in my head that I'm going to name my first child after her. Thayer comes and kisses my forehead. 

" Are you ready?" he asked me. 

" Yeah. I just wanna be Mrs. Reid already!"

He laughed and the doors opened. I looked at the people and saw my team smiling widely and crying a bit.  I saw my little godson, Henry, with JJ and Will. I saw Mrs.Reid and Mr.Reid too. They both smiled and I felt better. Then I saw him. Spencer Reid, smiling wider and brighter than me. My heart thuds. Our song, " Can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley played and Thay and I started to walk. He handed me off and nodded to Spencer.

" Hey.''

" Hi."

" you look perfect."

" I could the same about you."

-Timeskip-

" you may now kiss your bride!"

Spencer picked me up and kissed me harshly. I didn't care. I was finally Mrs.Reid.

" I am very happy to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Reid!"

A/N:

This is the last chapter on Sixteen-year-old Genius!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOO! Okay now I'm done. The last two are gonna be good! Both are A/N's but you are gonna get a sorproise! Much Love ~MC💖💕