16: You want me to what?

A/N: This is how Alyssa gonna feel. juss a saying~ MC💕💖

Spencer's POV* ( A year after Johnny's death and Alyssa's capture)

I fiddle with the ring box in my pocket and wait for Lyssa to come out in her bridesmaid's dress. Today JJ and Will are FINALLY getting married. I asked JJ and Will if I could propose to her and they agreed in a heartbeat. I asked because I didn't want to seem rude. 

" I'm ready, Spence!"

She comes out and I nearly lose my shit. The dress she was wearing was tight fitting and it hugged her hourglass figure well. Her shoes were simple yet beautiful. Her now, short hair was curled lightly. She was wearing a bit of makeup but nothing too crazy. I stood up and continued to stare at her. 

" Wow."

She blushed and she turned in slow motion. 

" you like it? Is it too mu-"

" I love it, You look perfect and gosh how in the hell did I manage to have you?"

I rambled. Not a surprise to me or Lyssa at this point. She laughed and fixed my tie. 

" Thank you very much and the same day you and I saw each other. Answered?"

" Inquiries answered, dear."

" Good."

" Ready to walk?"

" Ready, Reid."

I stuck out my arm and she took it. We started to walk down the aisle and I thought of how beautiful Alyssa would look in a wedding dress. By the time we reach the end of the aisle, I'm beaming ear to ear.

-Timeskip-

" Alrighty everyone, Spencer has a very special announcement to make. Spence?"

I walk up to the mic and take it from JJ. I don't think we could call her that anymore. Now, she's Jeniffer LaMontagne. 

" Hi. Um, can Alyssa Mercer come forward please?"

Alyssa makes her way up. I start my mini-monologue,

" Alyssa. I love you so much and I have never loved anyone more than you. I don't even love the team more than you. And I love the team. I'm not good with emotions. I'm also not good with girls. Derek's the one who can do all of this. Anyways, you are the most stunningly beautiful and intelligent young woman I have ever met. You are every bit as awkward and weird as me and I love you for that. You are mine and I want to ensure that you are mine. Alyssa Bethany Mercer. Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?"

Alyssa's face is scrunched up and tears fall down her face. 

" You want me to what?"

" Marry me."

" Yes. Answered?"

I smile and nod,

" Inquiries answered, dear."

Alyssa ran to me and hugged me. We did the penguin hug and I kissed her forehead. Everyone clapped and I felt my face got hot. I look down at her and she says,

" You are holding the future Mrs. Reid!"

I laugh and hug her tighter. My future wife.