13: Spencer

Spencer's POV*

" What?"

Everyone was staring at me.

" You mean to tell me that I-"

" That you know her, yes."

I run my hands through my long curly hair and glance back up at the screen. Alyssa's head was bleeding and her breathing was very slow. She stopped breathing every few seconds. My heart stopping every time she stops breathing. Then it hits me. 

|| Flashback ||

" Can I do something?" I ask her. She nods.

" SPENCER! WE'RE LEAVING!" I hear my mom. I yell back,

" IM COMING! I have to hurry."

Without thinking I smashed my lips into hers and kissed her. My heart fluttered wildly in my chest. I let go and I told her that I hoped to see her again. I hugged her and said,

" When we see each other again, I'll make you my girlfriend."

Alyssa smiled and I ran from her. I looked back really fast and saw Benji run to her and they squealed and laughed. Yup, she's gonna be mine one day.

|| End of Flashback||

" Oh my god. I-I"

" You're in love with her aren't you?" says a soft voice. I turn around and it was JJ. Her big blue eyes looked at me. Tears flooded my vision and I blinked. One escaped my eye and I left it there. I stared at Alyssa. I remembered a lot about her at MIT. We only spent just a few minutes together but she was engraved in my brain. Her bright green eyes. Her beautiful smile. Her pink cheeks when I looked at her. I didn't like her. I loved her. I looked at JJ and nodded. 

" I have to find her. Garcia!"

Penelope sat straight up in her chair, fingers ready to start hacking. 

" Locate the IP from the computer to the camera and pinpoint the location."

" Already on it, baby genius."

Her fingers move faster than anything I have ever seen before. I look at the calendar. February 1, 2009. It's been a week since she was taken. I missed her even more. Garcia shouted, 

" YES!"

I ran to her side at once.

" Johnny has taken Lyss to Lincoln Highschool."

" Address?!"

" Yes uh. Uh, 1600 South West Salmon Street."

" That's not so far from us!" says JJ. I grab my gun and fasten it in my holster. My whole body was on fire. I was going to find that son of a bitch. And I was going to make him pay for what he did to my girl.