Chapter 7 : Help me..

Chapter 7 is here~ I don't own Junjou Romantica at all, not in the slightest bit but thankfully this fanfic is 100% owned by me~ yay anyway let the chapter start~

Misaki POV

I set myself to clean around the house since Usagi was gone, I saw slightly happy though. I didn't want to clean when Usagi was around, I didn't want to accidentally expose my pain even more to him. While I was cleaning up the explosion of ketchup that was left on me and Usagi's bed, I felt really uncomfortable.

It was strange, it felt like I was drowning and that I was suffocating. I sighed when I finished and had tossed the stained bed sheets into the washer, I was hoping that the ketchup hadn't sunk into the fabric enough that it would actually leave a stain.

I walked away from the washer and suddenly began to feel weak, I had to lean on the washer to be able to recover.

This is strange, I've never felt like this before..

I leaned against the wall as I made my way to the bathroom, my hand was covering my mouth as I tried to hold back my vomit. I couldn't make it in time and I ended up puking crimson all over the living room floor.

What the hell?..

I felt my legs give out from underneath me, the drowning feeling had begun to dissipate after vomiting but it started to feel like I was drowning all over again.

I need help...

I tried to stand up and head to the phone but I was forced back down by a jolting pain in my chest. I once again began to throw up blood, tears were streaming from my eyes from the pain. I was scared, I had no idea what was happening.

I looked dizzily at the pool of blood of the floor that was continuing to grow as the minutes went by.

Usagi...help me..

I couldn't even cry out for help from the neighbours, my voice wouldn't even leave my mouth.

If this continues..

I looked at all the blood on the ground and felt dismay.

If this continues I'll...

No I can't think like that!

I need to call Usagi..

I need to call for help

I was wracked with pain as I weakly and slowly dragged myself towards the phone. I knew there was no way I could make it up the stairs to get my cell.

I was halfway to the phone when my chest sent another jolt of pain through me and I threw up blood once again.

I heard the phone ring, I weakly extended my hand towards the sound of the phone. My vision was now blurry and I felt light headed from the blood loss.

I'm sorry Usagi

Even though its your birthday..

I might be forced to leave you..

If only I hadn't passed my pain off as meaningless.

I could hear the phone, still ringing it was keeping me awake.

Who would try calling here for this long? Hehe very persistent I'm sorry, I don't think I can make it to the phone in time..

I was right, the phone's ringing died down, I sighed as I continued to drag myself to the phone. I managed to get to the end table it was perched on but I couldn't reach it. I grabbed the top of the table and attempted to pull myself up but my weight made it fall on me. I yelped in pain as I felt it crush me, I saw the phone was right in front of me it had a green light indicating that it was on.