Chapter 5 : Ketchup and trust

Chapter cinq est arrivè! Merci pour le non mauvais :D je n' ai pas Junjou Romantica. J'ai le fanfiction! Gomen.. Anyway let le chapter start! >~> I hope I no annoying you pplz by parlè français but I usually always say le same thing~

Misaki POV

Oh god... This isn't going to be good..

Usagi's an akuma when he is woken up..

I began to back away from Usagi with my hands held defensively in front of me.

"Misaki..."

Usagi's voice sounded half growling because of his sleep, I knew that he wasn't growling on purpose but that's what scared me.

"Y-yes Usagi?"

I had almost made it to the door but Usagi grabbed me by the arm and tossed me on the bed.

Usagi's more cranky than usual.. He must have been having a really great dream..

I yelped in slight pain as I was thrown, I instantly covered my mouth, shock red that I yelped. I saw Usagi froze, he looked at me, his lavender eyes were filled concern.

Gah! I might end up giving myself away!

I shouldn't have yelped..

"Misaki.. Are you okay?.."

Usagi's hand lifted up my shirt, he was examining my bandages anxiously. After a Minuit of doing so he lowered my shirt slowly and looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"It's opened up a few times... Am I right..?"

I'm sorry for not telling you Usagi..

I nodded slowly knowing that I couldn't lie to Usagi when he knew the truth.

"Gomen, you're right, I poured ketchup on you because you were covered in my blood and I didn't want to ruin your birthday ...gomen"

I couldn't look Usagi in the eye. I was afraid of what type of face he was making, I didn't want it to be his sad face. I felt Usagi's kind hand run along my cheek, I risked a look at him and saw that he was crying.

I ruined his birthday..

"I'm sorry Misaki.. I caused you to be considerate of my own feelings instead of your own.."

Usagi gently brought me into a kind and warm embrace.

No Usagi you got it wrong..

I nuzzled into Usagi's chest.

"Baka Usagi.. I pay attention to your feelings because I love you! Baka Baka!"

I looked up at him, hoping that he understood that I really meant how much I love him before. I felt Usagi ruffle my hair softly then he kissed me on the top of my head, it made me feel light inside of me.

Usagi's simplest touch is enough to make me so happy. I love you so much.

"Misaki promise me that if it ever gets serious that you will tell me okay? Then I could take you to the hospital"

I nodded, grateful that Usagi seemed to be holding back his impulse to rush me to the hospital right away, I nuzzled deeper into Usagi's chest.

I'm sorry..

Even if I'm in a lot of pain

I'll never tell you , I don't want to hurt you.

But I will tell if it's life threatening