I finally got him to sleep after I attempted to sing him lullaby but eventually just turned on one cuz mu singing want the best.

'Ring ring!' My door bell sounded off! I jetted down the stairs catching it so I could silently cuss out whoever was ringing my bell like a crazy person.

"What THE FUC-" I opened the door reveling a crying red faced Lo. I really haven't spoke to her since Ren gave me that warning at the baby shower about scandalous hoes.

I honestly didn't know what Lo did but I didn't want to know. She would drop stuff off for King but after that she would leave.

"Can we talk?" She asked through sniffles knocking me or of my thoughts.

"Sure..."

"How you been?" She smiled faintly.

"Good ... can't say the same for you." I said looking at her face.

"You right ... look I know you been stop fuckin wit me but I'm in trouble and I really need my best friend." She looked up through tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked moving towards the wine cabinet then next to her pouring cups. I could already feel this was gonna be a long story.

"Well Trey wanted me to ...." She told me the whole story. Even slipped in the part about AirRen beating her ass when she found her and Aug fucking. I gotta remember to mess with Ren about that.

"You gotta tell em!" I said.

"Fuck no! And lose my nursing license!" She yelled hopping up.

"If you wake King you gonna lose more than yah license." I whispered. "Look Trey got her thinking that baby is his. I seen AirRen some weeks ago ... she doesn't look good! She's stressed and alla'dat."

"That's her prob-"

"No ... it became yours when you listened to your crazy ass brother!"

"I didn't come over here to get judged! I came to talk to my fucking friend!" She spat.

"Mmmh.... mm" I could her King's moans and crying through the baby monitor.

"Look I gotta go." She said dryly getting up.

"Lo what you did was wrong including fucking Aug but we cool. But just know if you don't tell them I'm ma do it. Period." I said looking into her sad swollen eyes before hugging her.

"I will." She said faintly fidgeting. I knew she was lying so I could only take matters into my own hands.

August

"Yo feet fat!" I cracked looking at her sausage like toes stick out of the water we were both surrounded by in the tub.

"Shut up! That's what happens when your pregnant!" She giggled pulling her chunky chocolate body out of the water.

"I know ... I know. I read that shit in one of dem baby books." I smirked at my accomplishment getting out following her.

"You read all of it?" She asked pulling my black and yellow Nike jacket over her body that was only covered in a sports bra and leggings.

"Yup." I said throwing on my 'Def Jam' hoodie some sweats and my Jordans so we could go get sum to eat.

"I miss this." She smiled cuddled up against the crook of my neck as I watched the saints play.

"Whatcha mean ma?"

"Just me and you ... CoCo and Aug. I miss my best friend."

"I'm right here thou." I smiled. I knew exactly what Co meant. Truth was I missed the ol' days back in NOLA.

It was like after we actually admitted we had feelings and we got together that's when shit went south.

"You know what I mean fat head." She smiled swatting my chest.

"You hon always be my best friend sausage toes ... That title just moved up to being my girlfriend and one day my wife."

"Even after this." She said worried pointing to her belly.

"What I tell you ... baby boy apart of me regardless." I smiled faintly. I didn't wanna believe that niggah Trey actually got my girl pregnant but he did so I had to move past that.

Especially if I wanted to keep AirRen, she been down for a niggah from the drugs, homeless shit, Mel dying, Nikkei crazy ass and most importantly my twins. She was all ah niggah could ask for and more.

"I love you slim Jim." She said in between yawns.

"I love you to chunky monkey." I chuckled turning the TV off pulling her close to me so we could relax and go to sleep.

'Buzz... buzz' My phone vibrated alerting me that I had a text. I thought it was Ny or Trey texting me pics of TJ again.

"Told day ass well be back tomorrow." I mumbled unlocking my phone.

'Nik: We need 2 tlk ASAP!' I didn't know why she was texting me so late but I forgot Atlanta and NOLA time is different.

'Me: Hit you when I touch bck down'

I replied sitting my phone down cuddling up against a snoring CoCo. Publish