Showers For The Baby

Start from the beginning

She had the twins in awe about her story on how babies come into the world.

"When is brother gonna be done?" Seppie asked talking more to Co's stomach than to us.

"It takes nine months for her to come."

I loved the way Co talked to the kids about are unborn baby.

She loved being a mother and I could tell. The mother role is sexy on her and Im glad she was the women that created my family.

"I love you." I blurted out as she continued to tell the twins stories.

"Whatever!" She giggled rolling her eyes playfully.

Chante

Brian been getting on my nerves for the past couple of days.

Since his rap career exploded with Chris he was rarely home and if he was he was drunk.

"So you ain't gon cook for me?" He asked pulling me down towards the end of the bed unwrapping the white towel from my body.

"Nope! Im pretty sure you got hoes that cook-"

"Here you go! Man I ain't cheating on you! Why the fuck would I do that shit?" He growled rubbing my back harshly.

"That hurts!" I snatched away wrapping the towel again facing him.

"Because you've done it before wit that Asia bitch! People really thought yall was together Brian!" I snapped!

"Maaan hea you go! I thought we got past that? We been together for what?... 5 years Tae.

I love you ma. Ain't NO bitch gon take yo spot." He looked sincere but it was hard to forget the most painful 2 years of my life.

"Brian just stop looking like you cheatin when you at these clubs!

I don't no what that niggah Chris about but don't let that shit get you caught up! " I smirked pulling him down on the bed.

"I gotchu baby... now let me finish massaging you." He smirked.

That massage quickly turned into some well needed love making.

I missed my baby and hopefully all the shit he was spittin to me was true.

'Ring, ring, ring' my phone sounded as I was in the middle of attempting to let at Brian's name as he sexed me from behind.

"Fuck!" He groaned as I reached for the phone pushing him away.

"Hey are you busy?" She asked

"Mmh stop Bri-"

"Uh, I'll take that as a yes...FREAK!"

"Nooo what's up?" I asked trying not moan as he continued.

"Look you wanna do me a huge ass favor?" She sounded stressed.

"Depends.."

"Nyla invited me to her baby shower. I ain't tryna go but Daddy making me.

You wanna come with me? Cuz he gon be tied up with Trey and Chris." She chuckled.

'Fuck' I moaned lightly as he went further down allowing his finger to move in and out of me slowly.

"Hello?" She giggled.

"Ooh uhh ... yeah I'll go just-"

Before I could finish my sentence Brian pulled the phone away from me hanging it up.

"Selfish." I chucked looking at him.

"You know you all mines." He moaned before kissing my lips.

* Few Days Later*

AirRen

I wasn't too excited about this baby shower but I didn't have beef with Trey nor his unborn child plus Daddy Aug was making it hard for me to say no. Especially when he dressed me in this orange dress that disguised my baby bump.

"You good?" Tae asked looking into my face as we entered the house.

I didn't understand why I felt so nervous. "Yeah Im good." I lied sitting my gifts plus Aug's on the table.

"Med school!" My heart fluttered at the sound of my brother. It was sad that I missed him more than Nyla but he kept her sane. He made her a better person.

"Daddy Trey Trey!" I joked pulling him into a hug!

"Maan you and Aug gon stop wit that! Especially when y'all on yall third one!" He joked rubbing my belly.

I caught a glimpse of Ny rolling her eyes as Trey touched my tummy.

I quickly swatted his hand away. I really didn't need any drama coming from her because I wasn't in the mood for it.

"Yo girlfriend gon get mad if you keep playing with her tummy." Tae blurted out pointing towards Ny.

"This must be Tae?" Trey chuckled.

"You talk too much. How everybody know me and ion know them?" She giggled eyeing me.

"Cuz I luh you guh."

We talked for a few moments until I had to pee for the third time. I made my way up the steps.

I noticed a girl with a sloppy blue bun in her head talking to a pregnant girl with a beautiful black bang. That shit was killer. I walked up to her so I could ask about her hair until I noticed who it was.

'What in THEE fuck.'

Who Do You Think It Was ?

#Comment