part 6

Choerry's POV

Well, looks like Chan-hee got pissed off at my graffiti, because when I walked in the next day, there was an announcement.

Attention All Students. Due to the amount of graffiti on the building, all classes will participate in painting over the graffiti during their lunch breaks.

Lunchtime rolled around, and as we were shuffled out to clean up, Chan-hee was standing at the door.

Choerry, since you like painting so much, this activity should fit you perfectly, eh?

That little bitch.

I was given a bucket of gray paint and Haseul was given a giant roller.

Your location is...the Disciplinary Committee building. said the person handing out the stuff. Get to work.

I guess we were lucky, because that building was pretty small and there wasn't much graffiti except for what was painted yesterday. We finished up, and then Haseul had an idea.

Follow me, Choerry. I got an idea. While we're here, and they already gave us paint, you might as well...

I went inside and grabbed a stool and stood on top of it. Then using the roller I wrote

FUCK YOU CHAN HEE

A job well done, lol.

Yeojin's POV

Your location is...well, it says a "special assignment." You're supposed to go to the back of the school building alone. You don't need any supplies.

Hm...weird. I walked there anyway, it's not like I had a choice.

Along the way I saw in big blocky letters FUCK YOU CHAN HEE. Serves her right. I was starving and now I gotta clean up some graffiti instead of eating lunch.

I put on my headphones as I walked. When I got there, there was only one person there.

Welcome, Yeojin! Do you know who I am?

I took off my headphones. "yeah...the disciplinary committee head or something. Idc lol."

Well ,I hope we'll get real familiar today. You've got a special assignment...

With that, Chan-hee and one of her committee goons pinned me to the wall. I could smell her sweat from being in the sun. Also, at this distance, Chan-hee looked like a pig. Yuck... She leaned in, her sweaty hands reaching out, breathing heavily, and-