part 3

Yeojin's POV

Whew...what an experience.

I was having boba with Hyejoo my partner in crime. We finished up and left to get some spray paint for later.

As I chose a few cans, Hyejoo asked,

How was your new school?

You won't believe it. You know the girl who tags CHO all over the place? Yeah, she goes to that school.

I explained the days events to Hyejoo who burst out laughing. She suggested,

Well, why don't we tag your new school? Flex on her, lol.

I didn't have anything better to do, so I bought the spray paint. We got on our skateboards and went to my new school.

I looked around for anyone. There were a few kids smoking pot, but other than that, there weren't even any security cameras on the side. No wonder there was so much graffiti here.

The coast is clear! I said.

Hyejoo and I went up to a blank space of wall. I grabbed my cans and started tagging the wall.

I tossed an empty spray can into the bushes and we both left to tag another wall

I tossed an empty spray can into the bushes and we both left to tag another wall. Midway through we heard the sound of sirens approaching so we scrammed.

*The Next Day*

Choerry's POV

Gotta go now! Bye Choerry! said my friend Haseul. Apparently her class had to clean the bathrooms, so she had to leave early.

As I walked to class, I noticed something sprayed on the side of the wall: Yeojin's tag. That little bitch...

There was also a can of spray paint left in the bushes. I picked it up and she had written:

"Hi Choerry! sorry about your wall!"

Just then, an administrator came up and saw me with the can of spray paint in my hands.

Choerry, did you paint this? Come with me.

As if it couldn't get any worse...

Yeojin's POV

Choerry came in to 1st period about 20 minutes late. Honestly, she looked so fucking hot with that skater girl style and her headphones over her long hair. As she walked over, she handed me my empty can of paint and stuck out her tongue.