107

around you

"gago 'yun ah. sabi niya andito siya," cara mumbles and headed to the door when someone knocked. she is still frowning while typing words of disappointment to jaemin as she opens the door.

"meow," cara was shocked when she heard it kaya agad siyang napatingin sa labas and is even more shocked when she saw who made the sound.

"omo kapjagiya!" she blurted, almost lost her balance. "gago ka ba?!" she asked when she realized what happened. jaemin chuckled at binaba ang cat plushie na tinapat niya sa mukha niya.

"na-miss ka lang," he replied and smiled. cara's heart skipped a beat. jaemin chuckles when he saw how cara stops herself from smiling, kahit pulang pula na 'yung mukha niya.

jaemin waited, practiced and looking forward for this. even if he looks so confident, he still feels nervous. cara makes him nervous.

cara pursed her lips as she gained some confidence that is somehow left on her body. she waited for this but she didn't planned anything. she cleared her throat and placed both of her hands behind her and stared at her fluffy slippers.

he smiled as he waited for her to speak. jaemin just finds her cute and she's even cuter right now because she's shy. he bit his lower lip in order to stop his self for smiling from ear to ear. cara might find him teasing her at baka maasar pa lalo sa kanya kaya pinigilan muna niya ang kanyang kilig.

cara inhaled deeply and heaved before looking at jaemin. their gazes met at mas lalong uminit ang mukha niya when she realized he was already looking at her. 

"uh, hey," cara awkwardly greeted him at tumalikod. "gosh i don't know how to start!" she said with gritted teeth, annoyed at herself.

"go on, kahit abutin tayo dito bukas. i'll listen to everything you'll say," jaemin said while still smiling. he can't stop his happiness right now.

cara heaved a deep sigh again at muling humarap sa kanya. kinakagat na rin kasi siya ng lamok. 

"okay. na jaemin-- gago 'wag ka ngang ngumisi diyan!" she glared at him. jaemin laughed in disbelief. 

"what am i supposed to do? ang cute mo, should i frown?" jaemin asked and cara shoot daggers at him.

"okay i give up. sorry na sige na," jaemin chuckles and raised his hands, signaling na susuko na siya. cara calmed herself at nagpatuloy.

"i'll just move to the point okay? uhm i don't know when did this started but i just woke up one day missing everything about you," she said that made jaemin smile, even his heart felt so happy.

"i was denying it kasi natatakot ako. i said to myself na hindi ako mahuhulog sa'yo because there is definitely no reason para gustuhin ka. inaasar mo ako palagi and palagi mo akong pinapa-iyak. yes, your jokes sometimes went overboard but at the end of the day ay pinapatawad pa rin kitang gago ka kahit ready na akong i-f.o. ka," cara laughs as she said the last sentence. napatawa rin si jaemin at nag peace sign. 

"every midnight, ewan ko pero palagi na kitang hinihintay kapag 3 am. kasalanan mo 'to eh," she said and laughed, "i like how we talk things at midnight. from talking about school to talking about politics and intergalactic topics. nakakalimutan kong ikaw 'yung palagi akong inaaway at pinapaiyak. and you sing for me," she added and smiled when jaemin has no idea what he'll hear from cara.