098

cara ty

she clutched on her phone and looked outside. yangyang was driving the car while hyunjin is on the back seat. hindi siya mapakali, her heart is beating fast.

makikita na niya si jaemin.

she can't help but wonder why it was so sudden, at si hyunjin pa ang nagsabi sa kanya. she wasn't informed and she doesn't have any idea kung ano ang nangyayari.

they were silent the whole ride. hyunjin is busy on his phone, yangyang sometimes glance at her and cara just look outside, excited meeting jaemin and the rest of the boys.

it's been two weeks and she admits she misses them. she misses him.

"malapit na tayo," yangyang said and smiled at her, she also smiled and looked outside.

they are now at the city proper. she can now see the tall buildings, the city lights and the people with their nightlife.

she was too occupied by the beauty of the nightlife in the city that she didn't notice they are heading in an unfamiliar way.

"where are we going?" she asked but none of them answered.

the excitement that she's feeling vanished when the familiar name of a building is on the view.

she began to feel nervous, negative thoughts are creeping on her mind as they keep on going towards the building.

"hyunjin why are we going at the hospital?" she asked and glanced at hyunjin but he just gave her an apologetic smile.

cara shakes her head and tried to think happy thoughts. no, they are pulling a prank. or maybe they are heading there because yangyang's auntie is working there. yes. that is the hospital that he mentioned.

yangyang parked the car and they went out, except for cara. hyunjin opened the door for her.

"mabilis lang ba kayo? dalian niyo kasi pupuntahan pa natin sila jaemin diba?" she asked, hoping that jaemin wasn't there.

"nandito na tayo. he is waiting for you," and as if on cue, all the high hopes that cara thought went down.

and all the weird things that happened to her already made sense. it's like this is the last puzzle piece and she somehow understands why jaemin and the rest went gone.

her hands are trembling, every step she takes seemed to be heavy. her heartbeat is beating fast but she's stopping her tears from falling.

she wants to be strong in front of him.

she pursed her parched up lips as she tries to calm herself. she's still hoping it's a prank, or none of the boys are confined and they are just visiting an acquaintance.

but as soon as she saw casandra, with her puffy eyes and the boys looking tired she wanted to run away and find jaemin because he is not there with them. jaemin is not there laughing at their state, making faces and annoying her.

"where is he?" she asked and casandra hugged her.

no. she won't cry.