101

na jaemin

"hi sleeping ugly! sa totoo lang ang gwapo mong matulog pero hindi bagay sayo ang matulog sa hospital bed. Anyways surprise! Nandito na ako! Alam kong hindi mo alam na pinapunta ako nina jeno dito. Heto ako, hinihintay ka. Alam mong madali akong ma-bored pero i'll always wait for you na jaemin, like how you waited for me every midnight at 3 am. magpagaling ka ah?"

jaemin smiled when he heard the record that is playing on repeat on the little speaker renjun brought from the dorm.

it changed but it became 10 times better. he missed her voice. he missed her scent. he missed everything about her and now, she's here next to him. sleeping. he can see how exhausted she is.

jaemin did expect this to happen. knowing his friends, they would do anything they think is right. and what they did actually made him feel better.

he hopes cara feels better now, too. after she saw his state, cara must had a breakdown.

Cara's head is lying on the bed while she's sitting on a chair, sleeping. she has a blanket wrapped around her and a pillow to make her feel more comfortable.

Jaemin didn't mind to turn off the speaker, he just listens to it as he stares at cara who is sleeping soundly. his smile won't vanish. he's too happy to see her.

"did you missed me so much? nag flood ka sa lahat ng sns ko pati sa text. 'wag kang ganyan kinikilig ako," he said softly, still smiling.

"oh hyung gising ka na pala!" chenle said as soon as he entered the room. jaemin immediately gestured him to lower his voice kasi natutulog pa si cara. chenle thennodded and asked if he's hungry through hand gestures.

jaemin shook his head and waved at him. agad namang lumabas si chenle to gave them private time. jaemin is smiling widely as he plays with her hair, gently stroking it.

he hummed softly, until cara woke up. her eyes slightly opened and gently lifts her head up.

"ang dami mo palang kuto cara oh," he kidded and cara slams her head back to sleep again.

"gising ka na nga," her voice muffled. she grabs his hand, still not opening her eyes. jaemin smiled and intertwined their hands.

"please don't do that again, nana." she said before falling asleep again.

few minutes had passed and jaemin is still staring at her sleeping. he loves looking at her and she can't take his eyes off her. minjoo opened the door, followed by jeno and haechan holding paper bags.

"ilagay niyo na lang muna sa counter tapos kakain na tayo maya-maya," she commanded and the two boys immediately obliged.

jaemin stopped playing cara's hair and watched them in amusement. minjoo looked at him and to cara before rolling her eyes.

"woah minjoo. bossing!" he said and mocked salute which haechan and jeno chuckle.

instead of answering, minjoo rolled her eyes again and rushed to cara.

"what did you do to her hair?" minjoo asked, caressing cara's messy braided hair.

"uh style 'yan. hairstylist kaya ako. ang ganda diba?" he proudly said and looked at his masterpiece.

"it's horrible!" she hissed making him pout.

"grabe ka sa akin! ang harsh mo kitang may sakit ako! ouch huhu," and he faked cry.

"whatever. hindi ka ba naaawa kay cara? kaninang 4 lang 'yan nakatulog," minjoo said. jaemin looked at cara sleeping and he was touched and worried.

"cara? hey, higa ka muna 'dun. wakey cara," minjoo gently said. cara slightly opened her eyes.

inalalayan siya ni minjoo na humiga sa sofa. nakatulog agad si cara and minjoo covered her body with blanket to keep her warm.

"nuks minjoo eomma," jaemin chuckled "inaalagaan ang daughter-in-law niya," he added and minjoo just rolled her eyes.

"tumahimik ka jaemin kung ayaw mong mawalan ng spinal cord," minjoo said and looked at jeno. "uhm jeno ihanda na natin ang pagkain," she said, wearing her sweetest smile. napailing na lang si jaemin habang pinapanood si minjoo na nagiging pabebe na sa harap ni jeno.

the doctors arrived to check on him at binigyan na din siya ng breakfast. nang makaalis na sila ay lumapit kaagad si renjun sa kanya.

"si cara? kanina pa siya tulog?" he asked and jaemin nodded.

"pag gising ko humihilik na 'yan," he replied, smiling.

renjun nodded at umalis na sa tabi niya para kumain na rin ng breakfast. they were eating like the usual. nag-iingay na naman sina chenle and haechan, minjoo is always nagging on jaemin, jeno cracks a joke that drops the atmosphere, renjun choking chenle because of his loud voice and mark who is a victim of their non-stop bullying.

jaemin looks at cara and she's already up. watching him, smiling. he smiled and gestured her to eat with them. cara shook her head and gave him a thumbs up.

"what's up mga dude pare chong ang ganda ko," casandra's grand entrance made everybody stopped eating.

"hoy casoy may dala kang dessert?" haechan asked before munching a spoonful of rice.

"gago ka di kita bibigyan! maka hoy ka diyan. tsk," casandra rolled her eyes and sat beside cara.

they continued eating their breakfast happily and cara decided to join them too. lumapit siya kay jaemin na kakatapos lang kumain.

"do you want some fruits?" she asked and he nodded as a reply.

"thank you, cara," cara looked at him. he is smiling genuinely making cara smile too.

"thank you for everything," he added.

"i'm always here for you," she replied.

cara scrunched her nose and pinched jaemin's cheek. he held her free hand and intertwined it slowly. he can feel sparks, he can feel butterflies, he can feel this feeling. this feeling of being in love.

"do you know how badly i want to hug you?" he asked and looked at her.

cara smiled at him.

"me too, nana."

a/n

ewan ko ang cringey nito tapos ang sabaw ng chapter

pero

this chapter is jima ji jima

pick me pick me up!

pls support victon's byungchan and seungwoo, midam, jyunhao and mahiro and minkyu. 

they are my pick.

tnx.