5/23/19

Well, we somehow managed to sleep an extra hour WITH my mom up and got you out of the house without her seeing you. After dropping you off, I eventually went back home and slept until 2 and then I got up, got ready, and went to Café 422 because I thought I would be able to work my brother's shift for him, but I couldn't so I just ended up running a few places to get people stuff. I ended up having a really good day yesterday and felt really productive so I basically decided to clean out my car, like DEEP clean, scrub, sweep, wash the carpets, windows, all that. Cleaning just the inside of my car, because I'm going to wash the outside too, took 5 HOURS. If you can't guess, if you haven't already seen it, mean this car is going to look next to brand new and smell AMAZING.

Well it's 11:47, I'm with my brother, and we haven't talked for a bit. I was just curious, I looked up Hocking Hills and it's 3 hours and 25 minutes away, that makes me feel like I'm missing something. I know it sounds stupid but it does. I'm surprisingly okay with not talking, we're giving each other a little space and it's not necessarily needed but subconsciously our bodies and minds may need it. Of course, our hearts probably don't think so but it's good to just spend time with ourselves. Doesn't mean I don't miss you. I love you.