Pride Parade/Muggle AU

does this count as an AU? idk.

T/W: Swearing (not much).

Draco walked down the crowded streets, a smile on his face. His cheek was getting kind of itchy from the face paint, but he didn't mind. It was a small price to pay for being here. His father didn't know he was here, and would probably have his head if he did.

Suddenly, a certain brunette caught his eye. The brunette was wearing a t-shirt with pink, purple and blue on it, the bisexual flag. He was adorable, with a huge grin on his face as his green eyes light up. A bushy haired girl leaned in and whispers something in his ear, making his eyes wide and his cheeks go red, his smile slowly falling. He looked around, and when his eyes met Draco's he seemed to shrink, to try and hide from him. Draco smirked and chuckled, taking a step towards the brunette, pushing his way through the crowd. He tried to make his way to him, but it was useless. There were too many people around. Draco looked around to see if he could find his brunette crush but with no luck. Draco sighed and continued on his way, the smile on his face gone.

He was walking for a few hours, enjoying the prideful scene, one he doesn't get to see often. He probably has multiple bruises, though, from all the people bumping into him. His sides hurt, and not in a good way.

There's a gentle, almost hesitant tap on his shoulder. He turns at the touch, raising an eyebrow. A huge smile finds its way into his face at the lost brunette from earlier, who's standing in front of him nervously.

"Hey," Draco says, trying to calm the bisexual's nerves. The brunette looked  up at him with green eyes that sparkle brightly, full of excitement and childish wonder, yet also filled with nerves and timidness.

"H-hi," the brunette says. Draco grins down at him, the adorable boy being, well, adorable to Draco.

"I'm Draco," said boy introduces. The boy nods and smiles back up at him, his brown hair falling from where he tucked it behind his ears to frame his face.

"Harry," he replies. Draco's grin got impossibly larger.

The two talked for most of the afternoon, eventually moving the conversation to a park bench on the sidewalk. They talked about a while bunch of different things, getting along instantly. It was almost comical how late they were talking, without even realising the large time skip. It's as if a random author decided to put a symbol there to signify that's it's been a longer time than it looks.

Harry glanced at his watch, and immediately tensed up. "Shit, I gotta go. I'm super sorry, Draco. I'll text you," Harry says in a hurry, collecting his stuff before hurrying off down the street. Draco sighed and looked up at the sky, realising how late it was. He stood and started to walk home, wiping off the remnants of his rainbow face paint on his cheek. He can't hear anything as of now, even Harry's footsteps silent against the concrete.

Suddenly, he was stopped as a hand grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, leaving him shocked. A soft, warm hand grabbed the back of his neck and he felt lips against his. He blinked, before closing his eyes and melting into the kiss, tilting his head slightly to deepen it. He heard a soft moan and gently pulled away, needing the air. His eyes fluttered open to see Harry, though he already guessed that much. Harry opens his eyes as well and smiles up at him, his cheeks a deep crimson. Draco smiled back, his pale cheeks now with a light pink dusting them.

"Bye," Harry whispered softly. Draco chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Harry again, softer this time.