⎟ Chapter XXXIV ⎟

Começar do início

Popatlal : Oh, I see. Sonu. She's a very nice girl. She always scored top in her exams, making everyone proud. Waise, What else did she say?

Avu : She said that you're her only uncle, who at this age, must be praying as he will be leaving this world soon, but you are still crazy about getting married.

Popatlal : What? How dare she? Mein uski duniya hila doon ga.

Avu : Abhi, toh aap khoud hil rahe hain, saambaal yeh aapne aap ko.

Popatlal : Haan, you are right.

Popatlal : If you don't mind, we can go to the society together..... I mean in the same taxi.

Avu : Hmmm.... I don't want to stuck with him and his questions all through the way, but then, I don't want to face Sidd either...... Guess, I will say yes.

Avu : Yes, sure.

Popatlal : Wow.... Good, we can know each other more. And I do have a request, if any of your female friends are single, and wants to get married, do talk about me.

Avu : Of course, yeh bhi kya kehney ki baat hai. I will definitely.

Popatlal (happily): Thank You.

Back To Gokuldham Society

Tapu : Mommy, are you ready?

Daya : Haan, dikka.

Jethalal : Daya, be careful. This is risky.

Bapuji : Haan, Bahu. Be careful.

Daya : Tapu ke papa, Bapuji, don't worry I will.

Tapu : OK, mummy. All the best.

Sonu : All the best, Daya Aunty.

Daya : Thank You.

And as per plan, everyone hid somewhere, where they could see all this. The plan was starting.

Daya started an evil laugh while Tapu played a maniacal laughter in the background from the phone.

The Bhootni finally arrived and somehow shocked.

Bhootni : Who are You?

Daya : I am Daya. And this is my region. I went to Ahemdabad for a day and you took my region.

Bhootni (scared) : No.

Daya : By the way, I am 400 years old and I have been in this society hunting for over 200 years old. What about you? How old are you?