⎟ Chapter VII ⎢

Last Time In The Chapter:
"This doesn't count. Sidd was not in the game." Madhu said.
"But she found him. So they must spend five minutes together."
"Guys, Madhu is right." Avneet supported Madhu.
"No Avneet. A rule is a rule." Protested Sidd." I will spend five minutes in the closet with her."

Now

"Bu--"
"Madhu"
"OK Sidd. Only if you say."

They both went to the closet. Avneet stayed in one side of the corner while Sidd in another.
A heavy silence settled over them, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by.
It was the meaning of pure Awkwardness.

"Ahem... Ahem.." Sidd faked cough to break this pure awkwardness.
Avneet's response to this was a pure ignorance.
"H--how are yo--you?" He asked.
"How's your relationship going with Madhu?" Was only Avneet's response.
"It's going fine."
"Then, I am also fine."
Sidd came closer to Avneet. She could hear his heavy breath against her. He was only an inch away from her.
"Doll face, you still blush when I come closer to you." He said before leaving.

"What in the heck did he mean by that?" "Why did he still call me doll face? He already has his love right? He even proposed her!!!!! All these questions ran in her mind.

After they came back to the game,everyone was curious enough to know what happened inside there. They really wanted to know every single thing. But, for a fact, they knew Avneet is not someone who will do anything which will cause problems between Madhu and Sidd. Sure her love for him was everlasting, pure, true but she would never do like that.

Madhu focused on the two, her curiosity was building like a cat fixated upon her prey.

"Sidd " she exclaimed.
"What?"
"Come with me ." she ordered.
They went to the old library situated upstairs of Radhika's parent's house.
"Look, whatever you are thinking, nothing happened." Sidd replied.
"Bu--"
"Don't you trust me?"
"Of course I do. But I don't trust Avneet. I feel like she loves you so much. What if she tries to take you from me?"
"Madhu, only if you remember.
She is not the one who is trying to take me from you. You are the one who has already taken me from her."

They left the library. After that, they ended the game as they were really hungry. And that they were back to preparing for Radhika's engagement. They all were really excited about this.

It had been two weeks since the incident happened. Avneet hasn't met Sidd since then or maybe she tries not to. She is trying hard to forget him.

Finally today was the engagement of Radhika and Faisal.

The magic of ambient interiors of the restaurant in which they organize wedding receptions and banquets for up to 50 Guests. Cream and gold walls, crystal chandeliers and subtle decorations reflect hers and his dreams about an elegant engagement reception.