Prolouge

Hiccup landed next to the sables with a distrought look on his face. All of the last year he'd tried and tried to get rid of his arch nemesis, Viggo Grimborn. And now that he was gone Hiccup almost had to hold back tears from streaming down his face. They had learned so much from him.

And now, at the point where he had finally realized why Hiccup had never given in, why he will never give in... Viggo gives his one live just to save him.

Hiccup felt pathetic. He tried to tell himself, that it was better that Viggo was gone now, I mean, who knows, maybe in the end it was just one of his tricks and he was just goingt to turn on them again. But the young Viking knew very well that that just wasn't true. Viggo had changed for the better. But now it was to late. The game was over. Forever.

„Hey, uhm, Hiccup... you good over there?"

He turned around to see Ruff and Tuff behind him. He'd completely forgotten that the twins where right behind him and had gotten him out of a sticky situation after he escaped the caves in which Viggo and him had their last conversation.

„Oh, uhm, yeah, all good here. Just... thinking about... stuff."

The twins nodded somehow looking like they understood what was going on. A rather rare sight to see.

„So, you gonna tell us what happend to Viggo, like you promised?", Ruff inquiered.

„Oh, uhm, yeah..", Hiccup answered, remembering his promise. „Let's just go to the clubhouse so I can tell the others too.

Back at the clubhouse Astrid, Fishlegs and Eos where having a lighthearted conversation. Eos was telling them about one of her adventure stories of her and her brother. She was telling them how they'd saved a Wholly Howl from a Slitherwing Dragon that had poisoned it and how her brother just couldn't get over the fact that there was a Dragon that had fur instead of scales.

„He was just so mesmerised by that Dragon, I had to keep on telling him to focus on the task at hand, which of course was saving that Dragon", Eos giggled.

„That definitly fits into my picture of Hákon.", Astrid answered amused.

„Yeah, I can't imagine that guy actually reading a book. Of course, he doesn't know about Wholly Howls.", said Fishlegs.

Eos laughter died down. „Hold on there, my brother may prefer training over studying but he's no imbecile.", her tone wasn't angry but it was strong.

Fishlegs shot her an apologetic look and was about to apologize when Hiccup and the twins walked in.

Seeing the serious look on their leaders face, they realized something had gone down. Eos seemed to understand that Hiccup wanted to talk to all of them.

„I'll go wake Snotloud from his beauty sleep.", she said. Hiccup smiled with sad eyes and gave a short nod. She truly knew him. At times like this he was so grateful for the bond he and Eos shared.

(A/N): Hey guys and welcome to my book! I want this to be a bit interesting so expect somewhat of a longer Story. I already wrote the first three chapters so these will be posted soon. After, I'll try to post one Chapter a week. If you see any Typos just let me know please, so I