When everyone came to the Courtyard to greet the King and his party, Rakaeya stood with her family, her hair half in a northern braid updo and half down on her back, she wore a purple gown that had a black corset around her waist and a fur cloke like the rest of her family. She stood next to Robb as the second oldest.

     "Where's Arya?" Catelyn asked, "Rakaeya, Sansa where's your sister?"

      Sansa shrugged not caring as Rakaeya shrugged as well confused of where her wild little sister went.

     After a bit, Arya ran by wearing a helmet, Ned caught her arm, "what are you doing with that on?" he asked as he took it off.

     Rakaeya smiled snickering a bit same with Jon.

     Arya walked over as she pushed Bran out of the way getting in her spot between Sansa and him.

     Rakaeya shared an amused look with Robb.

     The King's party began to ride in, seeing the Prince who's eyes went on Sansa and a blush crept on her cheeks, Rakaeya squinted her eyes protectively as Robb did the same thing.

     The King rode in and everyone got down on their knees to bow, Rakaeya did so as well, respectfully.

     He walked over sternly as he gestured for them to stand, as they did, he and Ned shared a glanced look.

     "Your Grace," He bowed his head.

     King Robert stared at him, looking angry, everyone watched him.

     "You've gotten fat."

      Everyone watched them as her father just gave him a look of gesture of him before the two burst into laughter hugging.

     Rakaeya smiled as she and Robb just shared a look of amusement. She wished Jon could be with them but he wasn't unfortunately, he was forced to stay in the back which was wrong if you asked her.

     The King began to greet all of the children, when he came to Rakaeya, his eyes seemed to betray him.

     "What's your name?" He asked.

     Rakaeya took a small breath, "Rakaeya, Your Grace," she bowed her head.

     "You look a lot like your Aunt Lyanna," He muttered as he shook his head glancing at Ned who gave him a look before he moved on to Sansa.

     Rakaeya glanced down confused but not surprised she knows she resembles her Aunt. She's been told this way too much. Lyanna Stark...

     "I don't wish to go to Kingslanding," Rakaeya told her father as she stood in her room, her handmaiden had finished getting her ready for the feast but her father requested to speak with her about being asked to be Hand Of The King. So if he does take it he wants to take his daughters and Bran to Kingslanding with him. Much to her displeasure.

     "It's a new experience, Rakaeya," her father said smiling, "Sansa's excited, aren't you?"

     Rakaeya frowned, "not really, Starks don't belong there," she shook her head, "I've heard whispers of Northerners saying that the Starks are cursed when they go  up there."

     He just frowned thinking of his father and siblings, he glanced down, "it's just superstition."

    "Is it?"

      He sighed, he kissed her head as she pursed her lips, "I'll leave it up to you, okay? You're old enough to decide for yourself."

      "Thank you father," Rakaeya smiled smoothing out her dress knowing she had to go to the feast.