Our Shared Desire

Draco and I went to breakfast as usual but instead of heading to the common room afterwards I brought him to the floor of the library and tried to find the door. After a few minutes the I found it and we went inside.
I walked over to the mirror and said, "I want you to stand right there and tell me what you see."
He stepped in front of the mirror and watched. His eyes widened as large as possible and he said, "Must I tell you what I saw?"
"I'll tell you if you tell me."
He then said, "Tell me first."
"Fine, Blondie. I saw...our wedding and all of my friends, Harry, and my parents. We looked happy too. I think I'm pregnant at the wedding as well."
He replied looking at the mirror, "When I look in, I see me asking your dad and Harry permission to marry you and then all of our families together and four kids. Plus your parents are alive and mine are actually happy for once."
"Well, first year, and I already have a hearts desire to be married to my best friend. That's a new one."
He laughed and said, "We shouldn't rush anything though. This is what I want in the future no yet but one day."
A voice behind us said, "That is quite wise for someone as young as you are but age is just a number and the wisest can be the youngest."
We turned to see Professor Dumbledore. He then said, "I see you two have found the Mirror of Erised like many before you. I assume you know what it does?"
I answered, "It shows us your heart's desire."
"Precisely. You see your brother, Harry, saw your parents and his family since he has never grown up with anyone but you. Your friend, Ron, saw him higher than anyone else and being successful since he lives in the shadows of his brothers. You, Rebecca and Draco, saw the person you wanted to be with forever with everyone you loved alive and well. Plus a few others," he winked.
Draco and I both looked at each other for a second and blushed.
Dumbledore continued, "Now, run along. The mirror will be moved soon and it only shows you something you already know. Instead try to make it come true."
Draco and I went back to the common room and sat down.
"Blondie, what did our kids look like?"
Shocked, Draco replied, "Well, there was an older girl, maybe 13 so about 6 years older than the middle one. She had long red hair like you but had my super pale skin. I for one wouldn't wish that on anyone. Honestly though she was like our perfect little mixture. The middle one was a boy who had strawberry blonde hair and looked maybe 7. The last two were little maybe 3 years old. They were twins. The one looked like a mini you except if you were a boy and the girl looked like me but you know as a girl. We were watching holding one and then holding the hands of the others."
"They sound amazing," I gushed, "How many kids did you want before you saw that?"
He replied, "I always wanted a big family since I'm an only child. I guess I envy the Weasleys but don't tell them that or I may have to silence my future wife."
I laughed then blushed when I realized that he had called me his future wife.
I looked at him and smiled, "You know if I found out I had a hearts desire to marry a friend all along I'm glad it was you."
"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard anything so beautiful and weird at the same time," he laughed.
"Thanks for ruining that, Draco,"
"Oh wow, Ginger's mad. I'm never called Draco but anyways how do you think your brother is going to handle this?"
"I'm not mad and how is your father going to handle this?" I replied.
We looked at each other and said at the same time, "We aren't going to tell them yet." We laughed and said, "Agreed."
Draco and I sat and talked for awhile. I didn't even realize that I even had a crush on him but I could tell I was comfortable with him.
We went to the Great Hall for lunch and Harry and Ron were waiting for me. They hated that we spent so much time together but it is was it is.
"What have you been doing?" asked Ron as I sat down.
I replied, "Oh, Draco and I were in the common room all today."
" No, we went there to find you this morning and the Slytherin portrait said you and Draco had gone out, " replied Harry.
"Have you been snogging him?" questioned Ron .
"What is wrong with you? We are eleven. Fine," I whispered, "We went to the mirror."