Chapter 20~Downhill from here

Meagan's POV

I let Gabe in and threw my stuff on my junk chair. Yeah, I have a junk chair. It has all my clothes that I don't really wear and a lot of my jackets.

Gabe took off his coat and put it on my hat rack by the front entrance. I turned around and threw my arms out dramatically,

"This is my lovely little apartment. Please, make yourself comfy while I go get us an energy drink from my refrigerator."

He looked at me and laughed. I put my arms down and walked to my kitchen, which was just one step away from the living room, and made sure I walked like a stuck up rich person.

After I got the drinks I turned around and went back into the living space and sat on the couch. I handed Gabe his drink,"Thanks." he said, I nodded and took a sip.

"So, how are you and Jesse?" he asked while setting his drink on my homemade crafty coaster. I looked at him and then back down,"I don't want to talk about it.." Gabe nodded in understanding and stood up. I stood up next to him and looked into his eyes,"Me and Jesse.. I think we're over.. I saw him kissing another girl in the stairwell at the hospital." I felt hot tears prickle on my waterline.

Gabe looked at me in disbelief, and pulled me into a tight embrace. It felt.. nice; almost kind of right. I felt chills go down my spine as he traced his hand up and down my back for comfort,"Meagan.. I'm so so sorry." he said, holding me tighter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close,"It's okay, Gabe. I can get through this.. even if I'm pregnant with his baby.. I can do it." Gabe looked me in the eyes, and I looked back into his.

I leaned in and next thing you know, I'm kissing him.

*Kellins POV*

I can't believe this.. is this seriously happening? I thought everything was going so well.. but only to find out that I CANT BEAT THIS FUCKING LEVEL ON MARIO BROS!

I have been playing this game for three hours!! and I'm still on the first world! I shake the Wii remote viciously while trying to jump on the turtles head. This turtles piss me off, 0 out of 10 rating.

Krys walks in front of me and blocks the tv screen,"I'm going out. Don't try to contact me. I won't answer." She says as she crosses her arms. I paused the game and looked at her,"Excuse me? Why can't I contact you?" she shifted her wait into her right leg,"Because I said so." I stood up and looked her dead in the eye,"What are you trying to hide? huh?" She stood her ground,"Nothing. don't call me or text me." then she stormed off. I sighed and popped open a beer and sat on the couch. Justin and Jack walked in and just made themselves at home on each side of me.

"Sup, Kell?" Jack asks and he takes the other remote,"Nothin, just ANOTHER argument with Krys. Nothing new." I say pausing the game and taking a sip of my beer. I don't normally drink, but tonight feels like a good night to do that. Justin took the other remote and smiles deviously,"Lets play some damn Mario! Imma win, you guys are failures at this." Jack and I looked at each other, then at Justin,"I CALL BEING LUIGI!" Jack calls out. I decided to be the little guy that looks like a mushroom.

We were playing that game forever.

*Jesses POV*

Drunk.

I'm so drunk.

Thats all that was on my mind at this point. I look down at my hand, and see the ring. I took it off and slid it into my pocket.

"Can I have another shot please? Make this one burn." I say, while slurring. The bartender looked at me and nodded. He made me another. I downed it and turned around only to see Krysta drinking a tequila filled margarita. She looked pretty hot. I stood up and stumbled towards her,"Aye, Krys, what brings you here?" I slur. She chugs the rest of her drink and smiles up at me,"Kellin and I are fighting right now. So I say, why not go to the bar?!" shes starting to slur badly, and I liked it.

"Wanna dance?" I say, as sober as possible while holding out my hand. A waitress comes around with a tray of shots and Krysta takes three and downs them all under ten seconds and nods.

Once we were on the dance floor, we danced as much as our drunk asses could. I looked at Krysta, and she looked back. I started to lean in, not knowing exactly what I was doing; she did the same. Our lips connected, and it felt so good. Her soft lips against mine. I forgot everything about me and Meagan.

We kissed for a while, until we saw flashing. Paparazzi. I grabbed onto Krystas waist and shielded my eyes.

Oh shit.