CHAPTER 5~ Proved Me Wrong

*Jesse's Pov*

''Bring it'' Meagan says.

I got as close as I could to her. I lifted up her chin. I kissed her lips slowly, biting her bottom lip every now and then. I wasnt even getting started yet. I push her down on the bed. I went down again, but instead of kissing her lips i kissed down her neck. She gasped as I found her sweet spot. I smiled and looked up at her,

''Oh please..'' she said rolling her eyes,'' Obviously you don't know the definition of teasing.''

I gave her a look. She grew wide eyed, she knew if she didn't stop there its going to lead somewhere way above the line of teasing. 

''Wanna test that theory?'' I ask going back up to her face.

''Actually, I think its my turn now.'' She smiled and got on top of me. She started kissing my neck, while lightly grinding on me. She stopped and looked up at me and giggled. I sat up and kissed her like I've never kissed anyone before. She wrapped her arms around my neck.  I started to kiss down her neck again. She let out a breathless moan. She made me look at her.

''Are you sure we should be dong this?'' She asked. I made her get off of me and I stood up.

''I don't know.. But I really don't care.. I love you Meagan...I know Ashley is still around..But she wont be soon, that's why we have to be a secret for a while..I'm sorry..'' I looked down.

Meagan sprang up from the bed and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and looked down at her. She looked up at me. I went down for a kiss but instead of her kissing my lips she kissed my nose. I looked at her and started to laugh.

''Are you really gonna go there?' I said winking

''Only if you really want me too'' she whispered in my ear. I got shivers that went down my spine. 

I looked at her and started to kiss her. And I mean really kiss her. I pushed her up against the wall. She put her legs around my waist and gasped for the air I wasn't giving her. 

I ran my hand up her leg, barley making it in her shorts each time. I began to kiss down to her neck. Once I hit her sweet spot she moaned. 

''Ok!'' She said breathlessly,''You proved your point!'' her face was all red and she was breathless.

I smiled and kissed her softly one last time and whispered softly in her ear. ''I told you, but just so you know, I wasn't done.''  I set her back down on the bed. I looked at her face and she was just staring at me.

''What are you looking at?'' I say chuckling. She whispered so faint I couldn't hardly make it out. But eventually I did. She said ,'' I didn't want it to be over..'' 

I looked at her and sat on the other side of the bed. 

''I don't think we can go any further though...Its not you, it would be me.''

''But you said you didn't care..'' She said crawling next to me. I looked at her. She was sitting there looking at her hands. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me straight back. I laid her down on my bed and slowly got on top of her. She slowly took off my shirt, the hers slowly after. I kissed down her neck to her collar bone. She moaned lightly.. And I have to say, I enjoyed hearing her moans every now and then. I went back up her face and kissed her again while feeling her breast. She moaned a little and hurriedly took off her pants. We were completely naked...

I looked into her eyes.''Are you sure you want me to go further?'' She looked at me and nodded. I began to kiss her again. I then slowly made my way into her. 

(And the rest you know xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well didn't expect that now did you? Lol

Well it happened

And now

I feel awkward ./////.

But its a story, soooo yeahhhh.. xD

Ya know what to do 

~Vote~Comment~ 

~Skylor