Chapter 18~ Futures and Heartbreaks

(This chapter is going to be going back and in Point Of Veiws)

*Krys' POV*

  I was pacing in the kitchen frantically. I havent really heard what happened to Meagan; all I know is that she fainted upstairs and Gabe found her. I'm happy that he found her. But I also think that Jesse felt bad becasue he didn't hear what happened or what even caused her to fall. As I was pondering all thses thoughts in my head from the recent incident, Kellin comes up from behind me and wraps his arms lightly around my stomach. He leans down and kisses my ear lobe and whispers,'' Babe, I got a call from Jesse, he said Meagan is fine. She was just really dehydrated. Shes fine, calm down now.'' I relaxed a little knowing what happened to her. I turned towards Kellin,''Thank you,'' I smiled and kissed him softly. He returned the kiss,''I love you too, babe.'' 

 *Kellins POV*

  I'm getting a little worried about Krysta. She's been acting weird lately... I think she's just a little stressed about Jesse and Meagan; with Meagan having a baby and how she worries about not being a good mother. Ive seen her baby sit my brothers, she's really good with kids. I think she'll be perfectly fine. But Krys... She just cant keep her perfect little nose out of most situations. 

  I was sitting on the couch and Krysta walks in with my t-shirt on and some pajama shorts. She looked cute wearing my things. 

''Hey babe, what are you doin?'' I ask while watching her carefully walk closer to me. She hesitates and looks down, twiddling with her fingers. I frown and pull on her hands, dragging her to where she was sitting on my lap,''Krysta, tell me: whats going on? You've been acting.. Well.. Not like yourself. It's worrying me. Please, tell me whats bothering you so I can help.'' 

  She looks at me and sighs,''Have... you ever thought about the future?'' I look at her and smile,''Of course I do. And do you want to know what's in my future?'' She nods and stares deeply in my eyes. I take a big breath and hold her close to me;

  ''I see you. I see us; living together in a nice beautiful house with a garden with all sorts of pretty flowers even though we cant plant anything worth shit. I see you, being a mother. Raising our children in that house; maybe even get a dog for the kids to grow up with. I want us to have a BIG family. I want kids, especially with you. I want us to get married. I want everything as long as you are there with me. Krysta Lee Netherton, you are my future. You are the only one in my future. I love you with all my heart. Forever and a day.''

  I look into Krysta's eyes and they were all watery. She was smiling really big which, made my heart melt as if it wasnt already liquified to began with. I smiled at her and she smashed her lips to mine lovingly,''I love you Kellin.'' She said hugging me tight.'' I lean up and kiss her forhead,''I love you even more baby.'' And with that we fell asleep on the couch.

*Jesse's POV*

  I was walking back from rehearsals. Kellin said he had to cancel. We let it slide, he never misses one anyways. One miss shouldnt hurt.

  I went down an alley; a little secret pathway to get to the hospital faster. I get to check out Meagan now. I cant wait to hold her in my arms when we get home. I walked into the hospital building and started to go up the stairs. I felt like I needed to loose a few pounds; I better get started now then going to a gym. I hated gyms. Meagans room is all the way on the third floor. As I got to the stairwell, I smelt this familiar sent. It gave me goose bumps; all the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Her voice was the the worst of it all.

  ''Hi, Jesse babe. How have you been?'' 

  I turned around slowly to meet with her face. I had to look down to see her properly. Her hair is brown now, but she looks like a druggie. I snarled,''What the fuck do you want, Ashley?'' She smiled deviously and stepped a little closer,''I just wanted to see my boyfriend.'' I looked at her coldly and scoff,'' I am NOT your 'boyfriend' anymore. I got rid of you a long time ago. Im a father to be. My girlfriend is in her hospital room. And you know damn well I dont want you here.'' She looks at me, still smiling with that crooked grin. She walks closer to me and whispers,''Oh, I know you want me here. You wanted me here the whole time. You've missed me. I can feel it.'' She leans up and forcefully kisses my lips. I tried to fight her off but it was no use, she wouldnt budge. So I closed my eyes, wishing it would be over soon. I hear a door open and someone walking towards the corridor that we are in. Then, theres silence. I hear the door open and close again in a rush. I managed to push Ashley off. I ran up the corridor then through the door and down the hallway thagt Meagan's room was in. I looked in there and her room was completely empty. No clothes, no nothing. The bed was made; as if no one had slept in it.

  I run out of the room frantically. I pulled out my phone and called Meagan. She forwarded my call. 

  Oh shit.

*Meagans POV* 

 I streched out my arms and sighed. I just woke up from a nice peacful nap. I got out of the bed and the doctor came in,''Meagan, you can leave now. Do you need an escort home or do you have a ride?'' I smiled up at him and told him I had a ride. I was just so excited to get out of here. Even though I was only in here for a day, I missed home. I hated hospitals; they werent my ideal stay. I got my extra pair of clothes on and walked out of the room. The nurses were already cleaning up the bed. I walked down to the door that lead me to the stairwell because the secretary said the public elevator wasnt working properly. 

  I went through the door and barely walked through once I saw Jesse. I smiled for a second and moved a bit closer so I can see his whole appearance. His eyes were closed and he was kissing some brunet. I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt my heart being ripped from my chest and getting ran over by a massive truck. Everything was swirling around me, I felt sick. I openedd the door and started running. I ran to the nearest bathroom and went to the closest stall. I fell onto the ground and lifted the seat; emptying my system. After I was dont I didnt bother flushing. All I wanted to do was die; I brought my knees up to my chest and started to sob quietly. The sobs got louder; they got to powerful I started choking on them. 

 Why would he do this? 

  Why to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahaaa. You must hate me now.

Eh, thats all good. 

Because this was just all in my mind.

I know there were many perspectives in this chapter

And I apologize dearly.

I felt like there had to my more drama or something

I was getting a little bored with my book.

Okey, well,

Comment~Vote

~Sparky~