3

"Did you get her?"

"Huh?"

"Did you get her!?"

"Who? "

"Katerina!"

"Oh....Um no I didn't get her."

"What!? Elijah you had one job! Why is she not here with us right now!?"

"Because that's not Katerina."

"What do you mean that's not Katerina?"

"That was not Katerina but she looks just like her, Klaus. "

"Then who is she?"

"Rose said here name was.....Elena"

"And you said she looks like Katerina?"

"Yes, Rose said she is a human doppelganger of Katerina I didn't believe her until I actually saw the girl. Klaus she looks just like Katerina."

"Why didn't you grab her still?"

"Well you see...you remember those two boys that Katerina played with in 1864? "

"Yes I do remember, Salvatore brothers right?"

"Yes well I do believe they survived the chaos and were not kill"

"What makes you say that? They weren't in the church"

"Yes I'm very aware that they were not in the church. "

"So what is the problem? "

"The problem is I was stake in the chest like a regular vampire would be, but obviously I'm still here"

"Who staked you? "

"Damon Salvatore."

"How!? "

"I don't know but he did, he staked me but he wasn't alone."

"Then who was with him? "

"Stefan Salvatore was with him also, which only means they were working together to get the human doppelganger "

Elijah sees Klaus smirk looking to the side then to him.

"Well the Salvatore brothers are back."

"Which means they were turn into vampires, only question is who turn them."

"That we will find out but I think we can put that doppelganger aside."

"Why is that dear brother?"

"Because Elijah we have some catching up to do with the Salvatore's."

And with that Klaus walk off. Elijah hears the foot steps now behind him fading until he heard the front door open and close.

Elijah didn't show no emotions because he shut his off a long time ago but seeing Damon again and what happen a wound open up in his heart and now all he wants to do is be with Damon, to protect Damon, but he can't and now he's scare about what Klaus can do. He doesn't want to loose Damon, not again, never again.

With a shaky breath Elijah blinks away the tears that wanted to fall and puts the wall back up pretending not to care like he always did.

Elijah zooms out the door seeing that Klaus's car was gone.

And with that Elijah runs into the night to make sure that Damon stays ok that his Damon stays safe.

He will make sure tonight Klaus doesn't get near Damon even if he has to compell Damon to come with him.