Me: Yeah, no one is here right now.

ShuaShua: I'll be there in 5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua came over in sweats and a t-shirt. This man must be going through it like me. I got into my bed and sat against the wall. Joshua laid across the end of my bed and covered himself with the comforter.

"Planning on napping here or something?"

"If you don't mind. I kinda don't want to be in my apartment right now."

"What's up shua? Is it roommate problems because I'll-" He lifted up and gave me a glare. I inhaled deeply.

"Your roommate.. Jamie.." he began but didn't finish.

"You like her right?"

"I do.. I thought it was obvious but Dokyeom told me he likes her too."

"So now you don't know what to do?"

"Yeah because I do like her but Dokyeom is not only my friend but my roommate and he said it first and I just don't want to make things awkward if I say I like her too you know? I don't want to strain our relationship."

"That's not fair to you Joshua. Your feelings are valid too. You always do this. You put everyone's feelings before yours."

"Okay I would accept that statement if it wasn't coming from you because you do the exact same thing."

"We're not talking about me right now. We're talking about YOU"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Joshua you need to talk to Dokyeom."

"And say what exactly? I like Jamie too. Then what we spend as much time with her to see who she likes the most and roll with it? That doesn't sit too well with me.." He ran his fingers through his hair and laid against my pillow. I leaned forward and patted his head.

"Okay Shua I hear you. You're wise and I know you'll make the right decision. Just let everything fall into place okay?"

"Okay."

"Want to re-watch Bleach?"

"I haven't seen it in a minute. I'm down."

"Connect my laptop and I'll get snacks okay?" I said jumping off my bed. Joshua nodded and grabbed my laptop to connect it to my TV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hansol Pov]

I sipped on my drink and tilted my head to the side and observed Marcela's features. She was scrolling on her phone but her head was raised high enough for me to see. Finally she broke the awkward silence by sitting her phone down on the table.

"What is up with the staring?" she said with a little sass in her voice. I softly chuckled and shook my head.

"Nothing" I said smirking a little. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Hansol!" A familiar voice called out. I froze hoping and praying to myself that it wasn't her. I shut my eyes. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around to see my sister Jisol. She gave a smile and a small wave. If I didn't know her, I would've thought she was an angel. Her red lips turned from a smile to a pout.

"you're not going to speak? I haven't seen you in so long" she whined. "who's this?" she said tilting her head at Marcela.

"Uh this is—"