Chapter 6

[Marcela's Pov]

I slammed my makeup brush on my desk and groaned out loud. I glanced over at my phone that was facing up but the screen was black. Was he really not going to text me? I huffed and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm too pretty for this bull crap. I reached for my phone unlocking it and going to my messages. My message said delivered but I know he saw the notification. Call me crazy or whatever but I just feel like if he likes me as much as he says he does.. he should be trying to win me over right? I locked my phone and finished my makeup. I did my hair cutely and went on my way.

Today I had a writing workshop. It was the first one of the semester. It went well and I actually had a lot of fun. I took my phone out of my back pocket and still no message from Mingyu. I wasn't going to let this ruin my day. I also decided that once he respond I was going to ignore him. I didn't need him. I locked my phone and placed it back in my pocket.

"Marcela!" I heard someone call out to me. I looked around but I didn't see anyone. "behind you" I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around to see Hansol.

"Hansol... Hi." I said not amused. 

"Damn I thought I was making progress." He said half chuckling walking beside me.

"You are, you're making progress convincing me to get a restraining order against you."

"Wow! I know you don't hate me that much."

"How would you know?"

"Because you just let me hang around you. You enjoy my company even if you don't want to admit it." He said smiling. I couldn't argue with that so I decided to ignore him. "So do you have any more classes for today?"

"I don't actually. Why?" I asked looking at him carefully. He stayed looking forward. The sun was shining today but it was pretty chilly outside. He was wearing this really long black, grey and red windbreaker with some jeans and a hat. His style was very different. He was cute though, I give him that.

"Let's get lunch."

"Where?"

"There's a cafe across the street. We can get coffee or whatever you like."

"Okay let's go." I said happily complying.

"Really?"

"Yeah why not?"  I said sighing while looking ahead.

"Okay." Hansol said happily. I glanced over at him and he had the biggest grin on his face like he won something. It made me silently giggle to myself and he led me to our destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Terra Pov]

Today the class me and Seungcheol had together got cancelled so we didn't see each other this morning. I kept replaying the last night and I was grinning my ass off and it felt like my stomach was full of glitter and sparkles like I couldn't explain it. I buried my face in my pillow. I was confused about one thing. Were me and Seungcheol dating? I mean I wouldn't count it as dating until he asked me to be his girlfriend but what if that was his way of asking me out? How do I act when I'm around him now that our feelings are out there? My stomach felt oosy and now I was more nervous to see Seungcheol than I was excited. Why was stuff like this so hard. I groaned out loud. I arose from my pillow and grabbed my phone. I had a text from my brother.

ShuaShua: I need advice :(

Me: What's up bug?

ShuaShua: Can I swing by if no one is there?