Chapter 2

Marcela POV

I couldn't believe that this man was in my home! The guy Hansol or whatever was the guy who I thought was following me earlier. There was no way I was going to apologize to this one. Mingyu is lucky I even feel bad. And you know what that bitch had the nerve to call me 'Poodle' like what the fuck a poodle? Did he not understand that it's disrespectful and not cute at all. I sat down at the coffee table feeling a tad bit annoyed. Everyone followed and Jamie sat next to me and Terra sat next to her. Joshua sat across from Terra, Hansol across from Jamie and Dok-whatever sat across from me. I'm not going to lie I was a bit confused as to how these two were siblings. Like are they step siblings? Half siblings? Fake siblings? I needed to know without being rude but I don't think that was even possible.

"Um... so...I'm curious..." I began to say and everyone looked at me.

"Yeah?" Joshua said with a smile as if he already knew what already what I was going to ask him. Terra leaned forward and gave a smile too it was weird but I guess they're cute siblings or whatever.

"I um well like I'm not saying you guys can't be siblings but like you're Korean right?" I said to Joshua. "And you're black" I said to Terra. They both gave even wider smiles.

"We love this question" Terra said smiling. Jamie tilted her head in confusion.

"I thought the same thing too" Hansol said laughing a bit. I glared at him and he glared back. Ain't that something?

"So are you going to tell us?" Jamie said rocking side to side. Joshua nodded.

"So me and Terra actually grew up in the same foster home. She came when she was just born and I was almost 2. There were a lot of kids and I kept to myself but she was a cute baby so I often played and watched her with our Aunt who ran the orphanage. I read to her and stuff like that. We got older and created a bond and we were foster siblings. I walked with her to school and picked her up." Terra rolled her eyes at her brothers words. "But then when I turned 8 a family wanted to adopt me. I didn't expect to be adopted honestly. I was 8 and who wants a 8 year old? It was a great thing but I didn't want to leave Terra behind... So I told them I didn't want to be adopted. Our Aunt ended up telling the family that I was really close with Terra and that we were like siblings. So they purposed that they adopt us and we become siblings for real" Joshua said and Terra interrupted him.

"Yeah and I was really happy and agreed to it. He said he wouldn't have done it if I didn't agree but the crazy thing is our parents, who adopted us, are black and korean!"

"That's crazy. But cool" I said. They seemed to be super excited to tell us. They continued to tell us stories and you could tell that they were really close and it was super cute. We got to know more about Dokyeom too. I didn't listen too much about Hansol but all I knew is that he was into flim. A half hour passed and we were drinking alcohol. We talked more and got acquainted with one another so more.

"Jamie, you look very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Joshua said tilting his head. Jamie had downed another drink before she answered.

"Uh I don't think so" she said awkwardly. Joshua had raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side.

"are you sure? What highschool did you go to?"

"... I went to Bronx High School." She said lowly.

"I went there too!" he said with a smile. "Maybe I've just seen you around?" He said nodding. She smiled and nodded back before drinking again.

Jamie POV

I just wanted to forget everything. Not only was he still fucking beautiful but he did have a beautiful soul and I knew just by how he talked about his sister. I was going to cry but you know I was just gonna drink my thoughts away so I could pass out.