Ch 53 I chose you!!!

7 months  ago after the battle frontier.                 "Serena! Wake up!" a shrill voice ran out.

Serena groaned and covered her head with her pillow hoping that the voice would give up.

Unfortunately it didn't.

"Serena? Did you hear me?" the voice cried out accompanied by feet walking up the stairs and seconds later her door opening.

"Serena? Do you really want to have to wait another year to get your first pokemon?"

Hearing that woke her up.

"No!" Serena cried out as she scrambled out of bed and fell flat on her face.

"Ow!" she squealed in pain as she got up and rubbed her face.

"You ok sweetie?" her mother asked.

"No time for that I've got to get ready to find Ash. I mean get my first pokemon." Serena said blushing slightly.

Her mother giggled at that and said "fine. By the way breakfast is ready." as she left.

Serena nodded and had a quick shower before she ran to put her clothes on.

She put on a light blue sleeveless top and a red skirt, blue socks that match her top and her bag she got from her mother on her birthday a couple of months ago.

Making sure she passed her own inspection and twirled in her mirror and nodded before she ran down stairs.

Her mother was there with a stop watch and said "that's your fastest time yet."

"Mom!" Serena said before laughing.

After gorging down some bacon, eggs and toast she got up and announced "ok I'm heading out!"

"Be sure to come back and show me your new pokemon." her mother yelled from the kitchen.

"I will I promise." Serena yelled back.

Stepping out she felt the warm sun light hit her body and let out a sigh "what a beautiful day." Yet it knew what was going to happen today. Ever since Serena showed that she could talk to Pokémon, her mother had been in contact with Professor Sycamore. The Pokémon researcher was amazed at the girl's miraculous ability to understand what Pokémon was saying. The being almost had a chuckle at this; the language of Pokémon was her native tongue after all. Regardless, the Professor had become a family friend and offered for Serena to come and get herself a starter Pokémon when she turned ten.

'That reminds me, I have something I need to get.' With that said, the being disappeared deeper into the forest.
Serena's enchanted spirit slowed as she came up to Lumiose City. She continued her race through the city, trying her best to avoid passersby. Rounding a corner, however, she crashed right into someone, knocking both her and the person she ran into back. "Oh, sorry, I should have paid more attention," Serena apologized, looking at who she had run into.

It turned out to be not one person, but two. One was a boy around her age, though he appeared a bit on the short end, with blonde hair, is blue eyes mostly obscured by his large glasses. He was wearing a blue full body jumpsuit and wore a strange backpack-like contraption on his back. "It's quite alright," he assured her.

Serena helped him up, and suddenly found the second person, a younger girl with similar hair and eye color to the boy, in her face. She had on a short-sleeved black top and a fluffy white skirt which resembled a cloud. Over her shoulder was a yellow bag with a small mouse-like Pokémon, a Dedenne to be exact, riding in it. "Oh my you're a keeper! Please take care of my brother!" She beseeched the confused Serena