-

"Ah Jaycean." Monkey spoke. "To what do I owe this visit."

As soon as she saw his face she was about to go off until his wife came to the door.

She gasped. "Jaycean. How are you. Long time no see and you brought the little one."

"I'm good Miss Felicity, what about you."

"I'm doing just fine. Come on in."

Doing as told all three headed to the living room. Jayc'i made lots of noise here and there.

"Oh she's just so chunky and adorable. I'll take her and you two can talk."

Once they left Jay cleared her throat. "So I seen my brother."

"Your brother.." he repeated.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was still alive."

He sighed. "It was for your protection."

"Why do people keep saying that."

"That's what I was told."

"How come everybody trying to protect me without even telling me."

"I was doing what your brother told me Jaycean. You had already heard that he was dead and he wanted to keep it that way."

Jay head was hurting from all the bullshit that Monkey was saying.

Thinking that Jordon was dead was what had turned her onto drugs in the first place.

-

"I don't even understand why you went back if all you two plan on doing is argue."

"I know I should've stayed there. I mean cause at this point I'm honesty about to say fuck this wedding."

"You don't even know if he's doing anything Javari."

"He is." she semi-yelled. "One of his lil hoes called me the other day. Did I tell you that."

I mouthed oh my goodness slowly walking in the house. "You didn't.."

"Alright look so let me tell you what had happened right.." she started.

Throwing my keys on the table I glanced around hearing what sounded like crying.

"Hold on J."

I placed a sleeping Jayc'i on the couch before turning into the kitchen. I froze at the sight.

"No this bitch ain't." I mumbled. "I must be high off some pills."

"What bitch sis." Javari asked through the phone. "Shit I wanna see, facetime me."

I did as she said while Carter stood pushing Veronica off of him.

"Now Jaycean before you go off.."

"Shut the fuck up." she pushed him out of her eye sight.

Wiping the tears from under her eyes Veronica spoke immediately.

"Malcolm trying to take my son from me and I didn't have no one to talk too-.."

"So you decided to come to my house." Jay asked cutting her off.

"She just wanted-."

"Carter." Javaria called out. "Shut up bro forreal cause you only making shit worse for yourself."

"This has nothing to do with you J."

"It involves my sister.."

"I just needed some advice." Veronica interrupted.