Finally Got Out Of These Handcuffs

Start from the beginning

"You should get that cleaned up"
I heard Thanos say from behind me.

"Yeah I will do that when I get to wherever you decide to take me"

I paused then turned to look towards Thanos who had the same monotone facial expression as usual but then continued

"Speaking of which who is my personal supervisor going to be ?"

Thanos didn't answer but continued walking I huffed in annoyance but followed him as I didn't fancy been handcuffed to some dumb post again or locked in a random room .

I decided to catch up with Thanos and ask him

"What did you mean earlier when you said that I have only seen the start of what you are going to do ? What is it you are going to do ?"

Thanos looked as if he was debating whether to tell me or not but he then said

"I'm going to find all the infinity stones"

"Infinity stones ?"

"Once I've got them all I can just snap my fingers and half of the worlds population will disappear"

I thought about this for a few moments and the word disappear seemed like it was going to make half the words population basically die .
I finally said

"Why ? These people are innocent they've done nothing wrong and your just going to separate innocent people from there family's without a second thought your despicable"

Thanos didn't react to what I said I couldn't decide whether it was because he didn't know how to or because he just didn't want to say .

We rounded one more courner and began to go up some stairs . I still couldn't help but get curious as to who was going to be watching over me .

We walked down one more corridor which seemed like it belonged to only one person and nobody ever came up here unless they had permission .

Thanos opened the only door on this floor
then turned to face me , I raised my eyebrow curiously gesturing for him to speak

"To answer your question Olivia , I'm going to be the one watching over you making sure you don't escape"

I tried hard to hide the shock in my face this was bad considering if Thanos was the one watching over me then I would have no chance at escaping , I then said

"W-What ? Why you ? Don't you have better things to do ?"

"Because I'm the only one I trust enough with the job and yes and you will be joining me on those more important things"

"What are those things ?"

"You will see"

"If I die under your supervision I will come back and kill you"

Thanos chuckled at this . I stepped into the room which was very clearly Thanos room . The room was very well kept and rather nice as much as I didn't want to admit it .

I narrowed my eyes as I saw there was only one double bed . Well I guess I was used to sleeping on the floor from these past few days and luckily I was still tired from my nap earlier on .

I began to lay down in a corner hoping to get some sleep until thanos interrupted

"What are you doing ?"

"Trying to sleep obviously"

"You don't have to sleep on the floor"

I snorted with laughter

"And what do you expect me to do , sleep in bed with you ?"

"Well I wouldn't be very happy about it but I'm not going to make you sleep on the floor"

I narrowed my eyes at that

"But you have made me do that for the past 3-4 days"

"Well that was then . I don't really care if you sleep on the floor"

I layed in the same position for a few minutes longer then decided a actual bed sounded like heaven .

I groaned in annoyance but slipped under the covers making sure my back was facing Thanos and staying as far away as possible from him .