Jonah pressed himself closer to me, every. Single. Inch. Of. Him. Touching me.

I bowed into him, turning to putty in his arms. He moaned into my mouth and my heart sped up.

Jonah pulled away rather reluctantly and grinned lopsidedly. "Do you maybe want to go up to my room?" His voice was rough and I noticed for the first time how prominent the bulge in his jeans was.

I could hardly breathe but managed to nod. Jonah took my hand and led me carefully through the crowd to a staircase. We navigated past a bunch of drunkards and into what I assumed to be his room.

As soon as I turned the lock on the door, Jonah's lips returned to mine. I opened for him once again. He pushed against me, his hard-on pressed into my stomach. I shuddered at the sensation, trying not to melt at the feeling of his tongue tangling with mine.

I kicked off my boots, peeling off my socks as well.

Jonah's lips left mine and I groaned at the loss before they met my neck. He kissed up and down my throat and my head fell back. I moaned throatily, almost crying at how good it felt.

"C-can I?" Jonah mumbled into my neck, running his fingers along the hem of my shirt.

I placed my hands over his, somehow now nervous. I took a deep breath before helping him pull it off. I flushed even more as he took in my plain black bra.

Jonah's hands caressed down my sides and he pulled me closer to place light kisses all over my neck. I balled my hands in his shirt, gasping slightly.

A hand slid down my back and rested lightly on my ass, pulling my body into him. His hard-on pressed to my stomach again. That hand hesitated slightly and Jonah pulled away to look in my eyes. "You want this? It's not just alcohol or-"

"I haven't had any drinks," I assured him, still trying to catch my breath and control my thundering heart.

Jonah's eyes flashed and he leaned down to kiss me again. It was deep and intense, his hand cupping my cheek and tangling in my hair. His other hand slipped between my thighs, caressing my heat over my leggings.

My hips jerked forward on instinct and Jonah gasped, his lips slipping on mine as his chest heaved against me.

Jonah slipped his fingers into the waistband of my leggings, sliding over the planes of my hips. He began to kiss my neck, moving his lips over the soft skin there.

I helped him push my leggings down, stepping out of them quickly. Jonah pulled off his shirt and I fumbled with his belt but he stopped me before undoing it quickly and throwing it on the ground. He cast off his pants and groaned in relief when his large bulge was released from the stiff fabric.

I stood on tiptoe before he could get a good look at me and dug my fingers into his hair, looking into his eyes before pressing my lips onto his. He deepened it, pressing his tongue into my mouth and reaching around for my bra snap. He unhooked it and guided it down my shoulders, tossing it to the floor.

I blushed red but didn't try to stop him.

We walked backward and Jonah helped me on to the bed, crawling over me. He locked eyes with me once more before pulling off his boxers. I pulled off my panties and hitched my thighs up around his hips.

I heard the crackle of foil and Jonah shifted on top of me.

The weight of him pressed against me and I nearly moaned. Jonah held my gaze and slowly teased my entrance with his tip. He groaned, clenching a hand in my hair.

"Look, I know this is your first time, so I want you to tell me if you want me to stop."

I didn't even care how he knew. I just nodded.