Breakfast

I felt someone shake me awake and I groaned, "Y/n, Y/n wake up." I rolled over and I heard Jin laugh, "Namjoon!" I heard Jin yell, some footsteps walked into the room. "Y/n, come on and get up sweetie."

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Namjoon and Jin bending down and smiling at me.  "Come on, we need to get ready to go," "go were?" Namjoon laughed, "we have a concert this afternoon and then we're going to Korea."

I sat up and stretched, "and why do I have to get up?" Namjoon stood up, "because, we can't just leave you here, and, we're leaving for the airport immediately after the concert." I nodded and got out of the bed, "so I need to pack?"

Namjoon nodded and started to walk out of the room, "I'll let you get ready, we're having breakfast brought up to the room, it'll be here soon." I nodded, "thanks, I'll be there soon." "Ok," Namjoon said before walking out and shutting the door.

I got up and got dressed in what I wore yesterday since it was the only thing I had, I brushed my hair and teeth before walking out to the living area. Only Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were in the room.

I assumed the others stayed in a different room, "Y/n!" Namjoon said while walking towards me. "We're doing a V-live, come on and join!" He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me over to were Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were sitting on the couch.

"Ohh, Y/n!" Jimin said while waving, I waved back and sat on the couch, I made sure I was out of the way of the camera. Namjoon walked over to the other side of the couch and sat down on Jin's lap so he could be in front of the camera.

Namjoon looked over at me and smiled, "Y/n, they want to know who you are! Come, introduce yourself," I smiled and just pecked over to look at some of the comments. Some of them were wondering if I was a new member and stuff like that.

I scooted over and waved at the camera, Jimin placed his arm around me and said something to the camera. I turned to Namjoon for an explanation, "oh, he said that you were our new daughter and that we are taking care of you now."

I nodded and looked back at the comments, "well, this is unexpected." "How exciting!" "REALLY?" I laughed at some of them. Jin leaned forward and said something to the camera, Namjoon turned to me, "Jin is asking them if they are happy about it or not."

I nodded again, after a few minutes, Namjoon turned to me again. "They want you to say something Y/n, why don't you talk to them?" I nodded, "Hello, I'm Y/n." I said while waving, I didn't say much else since I didn't want to bring much attention to myself.

"Annyeong!" everyone said, I knew that meant 'goodbye' so I waved as Jin turned off the camera. "Y/n are you ready to go?" Namjoon asked, "yeah," "good, we're going to eat and then go, so make sure you're all packed and ready to go after we eat ok?" 

"Ok," someone knocked on the door and Namjoon went to open it. I sat akwardly on the couch, Namjoon brought the food in the room, Jimin, Jin, and I walked to go eat. There were pancakes, bacon, and fruit.

"Oh my gosh, this looks delicious!" Namjoon nodded, "yeah, it does." He turned to Jin and told him something, Jin left and then came five minutes later with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok.  I was sitting at the table and eating a pancake.

Taehyung walked over to me and hugged me, "good morning sunshine." He said in the most adorable way, I smiled and turned around. "Good morning Taehyung, want some food?" Tae turned to Namjoon, Namjoon explained what I had said.

Taehyung nodded and sat next to me after he got some food. We all ate in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence. When we all finished eating and everyone was ready to go, Yoongi brought out my bags and smiled at me.

"Thanks," I said while smiling, I put the backpack on my back and picked up the other bag. "You're welcome Y/n," I walked over and put on the old Converse by the door. Taehyung walked over to Namjoon and said something to him.

Namjoon turned to me, "Taehyung wants to know if you have any other clothes or shoes." I shook and hung my head, "no, it's just these." Taehyung turned back to me and smiled, "I take you shopping soon."

I smiled, "that sounds fun Tae," Taehyung nodded and started to tie his own shoes. We all walked down to the lobby with all of our luggage. A girl walked up to us and waved, "can I have a picture please?"

Namjoon smiled, "yeah, of course." We all took a picture together and the girl smiled at me, "you're Y/n right? I saw you on yesterdays live, you're BTS's new daughter right?" I nodded and turned to Namjoon, he nodded at me and I turned back to the girl.

"Yeah, I am." "That's so cool! But, don't you think maybe you're going to get in their way or something, I just don't want you to bother them or anything." "Oh, well, I mean," my heart sunk. What if she was right? "I don-" Namjoon stepped forward and in front of me.

"Sorry to interrupt but we need to get going." "Oh, yeah of course! I'll see you guys later hopefully!" The girl let out a squeal and walked away, "just don't bother them Y/n!" the girl said before disappearing behind a corner. 

I sighed as we all walked out of the hotel, my eyes were starting to tear up. We got into a limo, I sat next to Jimin and Namjoon. "Y/n, are you ok?" Jimin asked, he hadn't heard what the girl said in the lobby.

"Yes, Jimin, I'm fine." He rapped his head around me, "you sure?" I sniffled as I tear ran down my cheek, I moved away from him slightly, not wanted to bother him as the girl had said. "Yeah, I'm sure Jimin." 

"Y/n, don't listen to what the girl said. There is no way you could bother us, never. We picked you because we loved you." I looked up and smiled at Namjoon, he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me. I laid on him the whole way to the concert. 

-Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Please, tell me what you think in the comments! I love you guys!-