Home

We pulled into a parking spot and I looked up at the hotel, "wow." Namjoon laughed and got out of the car, I got out and walked over to the back of the car. Namjoon was getting my two bags, he held out his hand and I took it.

I smiled up at him as we walked to the front door of the hotel, "these are pretty light," Namjoon said, talking about the bags. "Yeah, I don't have much," I said sheepishly. Namjoon nodded, "well, we will get you plenty of stuff don't worry."

I smiled, "ok," we walked into the hotel and got onto the elevator. When we got to the hotel room, I saw Jimin and Jungkook watching something, Taehyung was playing a game on his phone, Yoongi was on his laptop, and Jin and Hoseok were cooking.

They all turned and smiled at me, "Hey!" Jungkook said while waving. I waved back shyly, "hey." Namjoon chuckled slightly and rested his hand on my back, "come on, I'll show you to the room you're going to be staying at."

I nodded and followed him, "you'll have your own room when we get back to Korea, but for now, you'll sleep with Jin. That's ok right?" I smiled, "yeah, that's great." Jin was my bias so I was excited about sleeping in the same room as him.

Not in a weird way, of course, he is one of my new dads after all, but it would be a fun experience. Namjoon opened a room and walked over to a bed, he set my bags on it and turned to me.

"You can unpack if you want, you'll have plenty of time later if you want to do it later too." "I think I'll do it now thanks," I said while sitting on the bed, I ran my hand over my backpack awkwardly.

Namjoon laughed, "you don't have to be shy if that's what you're doing," I shook my head and gave him a smile. "No, I'm just not used to this." Namjoon nodded and walked to the door before he left, he turned back around to me.

"Just, come out when you're ready. I understand you're not used to any of this, we'll let you get used to it, at your own pace. I'll bring dinner to you if you want," I nodded, "that sounds great, thank you Namjoon."

He nodded and walked out the door, after he shut it, I got up and set a few things. Since we would leave tomorow, I didn't want to get everything out. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, pondering whether or not I should go outside of the room.

I sighed and walked to the door, I walked out into the small hallway and peeked out behind the wall. Everyone was still doing what they were doing when I first walked in. I was nervous since the rest of the boys didn't speak much English.

Taehyung looked over and smiled at me, "hey Y/n!" he said loudly enough for everyone else to turn. I cringed but put on a smile and walked out. "H-hey everyone," I said quietly. Jimin walked over and hugged me.

"Hey!" he turned to Namjoon and said something in Korean, Namjoon smiled before turning to me. "He wants to know if you want some dinner since it's ready." I turned to Jimin and smiled, "yeah, I would."

Jimin nodded and led me to the kitchen, him and I sat down at the table and waited for everyone else. I fiddled with my thumbs akwardly, I heard Jimin say another thing in Korean and Jin laughed.

I chuckled at his laugh, Jin walked over and set a plate down in front of me, it was filled with spaghetti. "Thanks," I said quietly, Jin nodded and sat down next to me. At that point, everyone was sitting at the table and eating.

I twirled my fork around the plate, "Y/n, why won't you eat?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged, "I'm not hungry," "you haven't eaten all day, come on and eat the food that Jin made for you." Taehyung turned to Namjoon, I assumed he asked him what was wrong.

After Namjoon said something to Taehyung, he got up and walked over to me. "Eat Y/n," he said sweetly, he picked up my fork and put in in my hand. "Come on," he bopped my nose and I laughed. 

"Ok, I'll eat." Taehyung smiled and walked back to his chair. I started eating, the spaghetti was really good. "Thank's for dinner Jin," I said after Jin had collected everyone's plates. Jin smiled and ruffled my hair gently.

Jimin yawned and said something to everyone, everyone but me. When he did turn to me, he smiled rubbed my back gently, "goodnight sister." I smiled, "goodnight Jimin, see you in the morning."

Jimin nodded and walked to what I assumed was his room. Yoongi, who hadn't said anything all evening, stood up and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead, "goodnight Y/n, sweet dreams." I nodded and smiled, "you too."

Yoongi turned and walked into the same room Jimin had. I yawned and Namjoon chuckled, "I think it's bedtime hmm?" I shrugged, "whatever you say, I never really had a bedtime. You don't have to do 'dad stuff' if you don't want too, I've taken care of myself fine in the past."

Namjoon nodded, "well, maybe I do want to do 'dad stuff' and take care of you." I smiled and Namjoon did as well, "bedtime Y/n, Jin will be in there in a minute ok?" I nodded and headed to the room me and Jin would share, I was too tired to shower.

I threw on my pajamas and got into bed, I pulled RJ next to me and smiled. When Jin came in, I think he thought I was asleep. "Awww," I heard him say, the rest I couldn't understand but it sounded kind and sweet.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his hand through my hair, "so cute," I heard him whisper. I heard someone else walk in and then I heard Namjoon speak, "Y/n are you awake?" I heard him ask after talking to Jin.

"Yeah, why?" Jin jumped off the bed, I laughed and opened my eyes. Jin was lying on the floor and holding his chest as if he had had a heart attack. Namjoon and I laughed, Jin eventually joined in.

I looked over at Namjoon, "why did you want to know if I was awake?" He smiled down at me, "I wanted to show you something," he motioned for me to follow him and I did. We walked out onto the balcony and he gestured at the sky.

"Look at all the stars," he said, his voice a soft whisper. I looked over, there was a huge smile plastered on his face and his dimples were showing. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked, I nodded and looked out at the sea of stars.

Namjoon reached over and slung his arm around me, "we should go back to bed now sweetie." I nodded and followed him back to the room, Jin was sitting on his bed and reading a book. He walked over to us, Namjoon helped me into bed and Jin tucked me in.

They both kissed my forehead and I smiled, "goodnight Y/n, I'll see you in the morning." Namjoon said before walking out of the room, "goodnight Y/n, sweet dreams." Jin said before walking to his bed. I sighed, if this was what it felt like to be loved and have a home, I wanted the feeling to stay forever.